Life's Little Pleasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life's Little Pleasures

Post your little pleasures. No big ones allowed.

Anytime you can use the phrase "tout suite" in conversation.

When the waitress gives you a fiver and five one's in change, and you push the entire stack back at her.

When you go into the boss' office to tell him you haven't finished your deliverables, only to find that he called out sick that day.

Comment

watching my kids sleep, eat, doing homework, or something simple when they have no idea that I am watching.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

When my dogs are waiting for me by the door. Doesn't matter if I've been gone to work all day, or just ran to the store. Every time I walk through the door it is Christmas morning for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          watching my kids sleep, eat, doing homework, or something simple when they have no idea that I am watching.
          Yeah... I'm a bit a creeper too. Watching people when they have no idea. I usually go for the younger moms at church though.

Back on topic.... Nice long hot bath... and a ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper when you get out.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            Yeah... I'm a bit a creeper too. Watching people when they have no idea. I usually go for the younger moms at church though.

Back on topic.... Nice long hot bath... and a ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper when you get out.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Listening to kids talk about nothing important at dinner.
              Walking dogs at sunset.
              Firing up wood-pellet stove and having brunch on deck (hopefully stove won't be needed soon).
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

having little kids that still like me. my 7 year old's happy demeanor, her laugh and overall willingness to laugh. whenever my 18 year old daughter leaves the house for an extended period of time. double cheeseburgers. the nba draft. the difference reading glasses make. cold milk.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

The way my son takes so much joy in Pokemon Go raids. The way he yells out in excitement which Pokemon and loves when his Dragonite does Draco Meteor. How happy he is to show people at the raids his latest catches and how he takes so much enjoyment in sharing with his Pokemon friends.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    having little kids that still like me. my 7 year old's happy demeanor, her laugh and overall willingness to laugh. whenever my 18 year old daughter leaves the house for an extended period of time. double cheeseburgers. the nba draft. the difference reading glasses make. cold milk.
                    smr’s daughter takes are my favorite
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

brutal
                      Last edited by falafel; 06-13-2018, 01:16 PM.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Oatly milk. The only cows milk substitute that actually is better than cows milk.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          [/B]

brutal
                          I hope you are only referring to the daughter part, because the other things you bolded are pure joy!
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

I hope you are only referring to the daughter part, because the other things you bolded are pure joy!
                            Edited. Thank you for pointing that out.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What are her plans? Are you kicking her out on her arse?

Comment

Working...
                              X