2018 US Open - Game and Talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    I'm not much of a golfer, as you all may have already surmised. What rule did Phil break that was so egregious? Was his second putt out of turn? Not seeing the big deal.
    He hit his putt before the ball came to rest. It was likely going to roll off the green.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah... you're not supposed to hit a moving ball... and in the context of the US Open, and a five time major champion as the bad actor, it's conduct unbecoming to a gentleman.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        He hit his putt before the ball came to rest. It was likely going to roll off the green.
        Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        Yeah... you're not supposed to hit a moving ball... and in the context of the US Open, and a five time major champion as the bad actor, it's conduct unbecoming to a gentleman.
        Got it. I thought it had stopped.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Thanks, I just picked all the long hitters, and Patrick Reed to balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
            Thanks, I just picked all the long hitters, and Patrick Reed to balance.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
            X