Thread: Oklahoman Scott Pruitt

Default Oklahoman Scott Pruitt

This joker deserves his own thread. I can't remember the last time a cabinet member was this brazen and openly corrupt, but in such a tone-deaf minor-league way. If a sitcom character were written into a script like this it would be too ridiculous.

A few of my favorite Pruitt mess-arounds.

He deployed an aide on a search for used mattresses from Trump hotels.

He kept a travel wish list and had aides justify officials reasons for him to go.

His energy lobbyist (!) landlord kicked him out and changed the locks to his heavily discounted apartment.

He had his aide help his wife job hunt by connecting her with the CEO of Chick Fil A.

I'm sure this is and will be much more.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    This joker deserves his own thread. I can't remember the last time a cabinet member was this brazen and openly corrupt, but in such a tone-deaf minor-league way. If a sitcom character were written into a script like this it would be too ridiculous.

A few of my favorite Pruitt mess-arounds.

He deployed an aide on a search for used mattresses from Trump hotels.

He kept a travel wish list and had aides justify officials reasons for him to go.

His energy lobbyist (!) landlord kicked him out and changed the locks to his heavily discounted apartment.

He had his aide help his wife job hunt by connecting her with the CEO of Chick Fil A.

I'm sure this is and will be much more.
    He's a real winner. My favorite on that list was having his employees come up with a list of reasons to visit certain places. Between him, Tom Price and Ryan Zinke, this is quite the fraudster cabinet.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

He had his security detail drive him to multiple Ritz-Carlton's to find a certain type of hand lotion.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epas-s...-lotion-report

a day late/a dollar short Sullyute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    He had his security detail drive him to multiple Ritz-Carlton's to find a certain type of hand lotion.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/epas-s...-lotion-report
    Its important to moisturize!
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.