The Official Demi-God Retirement/Hall of Fame Induction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Demi-God Retirement/Hall of Fame Induction Thread

Hossa deserves his own thread. He has been one of the best two-way forwards in the NHL over the past 20 years. Started out as a pure sniper and transitioned to an amazing defensive forward. It is hard to think of a player in the NHL that was harder to take possession of the puck from once he had it. Hossa was brilliant. One of the most enjoyable players to watch play the game of hockey. He never got the full credit he deserved for the Blackhawks 3 cups. None of those cups are won without Hossa. The Blackhawks might have 4 cups if it wasn't for that piece of shit Raffi Torres knocking him out of the playoffs.

Hossa was the best free agent signing in the history of the Blackhawks and very well the best free agent signing of any player in Chicago sports history.

Hossa should be a lock for the Hall of Fame. Anyone who doesn't think he should be in the HOF is an idiot.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

This board can barely support a yearly hockey thread, let alone an individual thread for your favorite retiring players.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      This board can barely support a yearly hockey thread, let alone an individual thread for your favorite retiring players.
      He will be the only retirement/Hall of Fame thread

hossa.jpg

Burn in Hell you bandwagon VGK fan.
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Hossa2.jpg
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

How can you not love a player that eats pierogi out of the Stanley Cup?

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/mar...gi-stanley-cup
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
            Hossa deserves his own thread. He has been one of the best two-way forwards in the NHL over the past 20 years. Started out as a pure sniper and transitioned to an amazing defensive forward. It is hard to think of a player in the NHL that was harder to take possession of the puck from once he had it. Hossa was brilliant. One of the most enjoyable players to watch play the game of hockey. He never got the full credit he deserved for the Blackhawks 3 cups. None of those cups are won without Hossa. The Blackhawks might have 4 cups if it wasn't for that piece of shit Raffi Torres knocking him out of the playoffs.

Hossa was the best free agent signing in the history of the Blackhawks and very well the best free agent signing of any player in Chicago sports history.

Hossa should be a lock for the Hall of Fame. Anyone who doesn't think he should be in the HOF is an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I will say it has been a treat trolling Canadian friends about LV's win over Winnipeg...
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                I will say it has been a treat trolling Canadian friends about LV's win over Winnipeg...
                I wonder what the Demi-God would think of this trolling of Canadian friends. I am unsure what his opinion would be on this issue. I do know that if he wasn't allergic to his equipment and could play hockey today, he would be a better defensive forward than anyone on the 3 remaining teams.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

#HossaDay

https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/news/...es/c-299632686
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Hossa part of the 2020 Hall of Fame inductees. Well deserved honor.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Yeah. Totally.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        Yeah. Totally.

I was worried that he would be considered a borderline case to make it in the Hall of Fame. I certainly don't consider him borderline. He doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves for the Blackhawks run of 3 cups. He was just as important as Kane, Toews, and Keith.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

https://theathletic.com/2604505/2021...-future-hold/#

Hossa's contract is now over. It is time to bring him back to the Blackhawks in some capacity. I agree with Patrick Kane about his influence in Chicago:

Our team has gone downhill as far as the success we’ve had here. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. I was lucky to sit next to him in the room for a long time — had a lot of fun, lot of laughs, definitely miss a guy like that, especially having him around, his presence for younger players, a guy for younger players to watch, how he handles himself, plays the game. We definitely miss him as a teammate, we miss him as a person probably more.
                          Hossa simply did not get enough credit for what he meant to the Blackhawks. Greatest free agent signing in the history of Chicago sports. He should have his number retired by the Blackhawks.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Dammit! please put hockey in the threat title, so I know not to accidentally click on it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                              Dammit! please put hockey in the threat title, so I know not to accidentally click on it.
                              Seriously. I thought he was talking about PAC's retirement or something until I clicked and saw this was about hockey.

Comment

Working...
                              X