Thread: The Official Demi-God Retirement/Hall of Fame Induction Thread

Default The Official Demi-God Retirement/Hall of Fame Induction Thread

Hossa deserves his own thread. He has been one of the best two-way forwards in the NHL over the past 20 years. Started out as a pure sniper and transitioned to an amazing defensive forward. It is hard to think of a player in the NHL that was harder to take possession of the puck from once he had it. Hossa was brilliant. One of the most enjoyable players to watch play the game of hockey. He never got the full credit he deserved for the Blackhawks 3 cups. None of those cups are won without Hossa. The Blackhawks might have 4 cups if it wasn't for that piece of shit Raffi Torres knocking him out of the playoffs.

Hossa was the best free agent signing in the history of the Blackhawks and very well the best free agent signing of any player in Chicago sports history.

Hossa should be a lock for the Hall of Fame. Anyone who doesn't think he should be in the HOF is an idiot.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

This board can barely support a yearly hockey thread, let alone an individual thread for your favorite retiring players.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    This board can barely support a yearly hockey thread, let alone an individual thread for your favorite retiring players.
    He will be the only retirement/Hall of Fame thread

hossa.jpg

Burn in Hell you bandwagon VGK fan.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.

--SeattleUte

How can you not love a player that eats pierogi out of the Stanley Cup?

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/mar...gi-stanley-cup
    --SeattleUte

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    Hossa deserves his own thread. He has been one of the best two-way forwards in the NHL over the past 20 years. Started out as a pure sniper and transitioned to an amazing defensive forward. It is hard to think of a player in the NHL that was harder to take possession of the puck from once he had it. Hossa was brilliant. One of the most enjoyable players to watch play the game of hockey. He never got the full credit he deserved for the Blackhawks 3 cups. None of those cups are won without Hossa. The Blackhawks might have 4 cups if it wasn't for that piece of shit Raffi Torres knocking him out of the playoffs.

Hossa was the best free agent signing in the history of the Blackhawks and very well the best free agent signing of any player in Chicago sports history.

Hossa should be a lock for the Hall of Fame. Anyone who doesn't think he should be in the HOF is an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

I will say it has been a treat trolling Canadian friends about LV's win over Winnipeg...
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    I will say it has been a treat trolling Canadian friends about LV's win over Winnipeg...
    I wonder what the Demi-God would think of this trolling of Canadian friends. I am unsure what his opinion would be on this issue. I do know that if he wasn't allergic to his equipment and could play hockey today, he would be a better defensive forward than anyone on the 3 remaining teams.
    --SeattleUte

--SeattleUte