Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Crook: Mormon, Patriot, Trump Quisling

Does anyone know this dude?
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Also, the guy he turned in was his bishop or branch president. And, the entire family was undocumented, not just the dad.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

Does anyone know this dude?
      What a sick fuck.

Comment

he’s desperately trolling. i wouldn’t get riled up by what he says because it probably isn’t true.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          he’s desperately trolling. i wouldn’t get riled up by what he says because it probably isn’t true.
          His account seems like a troll account, but, there's enough incel-liness about it to make me wonder.

Comment

A guy who is so pro-rule of law that he turns in undocumented people is also likely to suffer from bishop worship. After all, a bishop is a judge in zion.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              A guy who is so pro-rule of law that he turns in undocumented people is also likely to suffer from bishop worship. After all, a bishop is a judge in zion.
              It's like a temple recommend question showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                I think you're correct, but I've run across enough Javerts in Mormondom to believe it could be true.

Comment

That's a troll. Besides, there is no law that requires him or anyone to turn another in.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Troll:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      https://youtu.be/qL2Uvko0ncI?t=49
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        If he's the same person, he's a notorious troll. I've never understood why people troll, other than maybe a brief exchange to make a point. Trolling just for the sake of getting others worked up doesn't make sense to me.

sigpic
                        "Outlined against a blue, gray
                        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                        Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

18_0117_S4_HP_Rotator_Jan2018_mobile_0.jpg
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                          X