Watch it. Thank me later.
    Maybe, and hell no.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Finished tonight. So freaking awesome.

I seriously didn't expect to be as entertained as I was. #TeamJohnny

Comment

The most I've been pleasantly surprised by how good (or at least enjoyable) something is since ....ummm..... Napoleon Dynamite?

Zabka absolutely kills it. And having attended a 30 yr HS reunion, I can testify his life is not that much different than the best athlete from my school.

So many great scenes.
        * Trying to stalk Ali, online, in the bar -"What's a Facebook"
        * Miguel's opening move in the U18AVT
        * The special tournament Gis
        * Danielson's cheesy commericals

I'm looking forward to season 2. Hopefully they can keep the same modern day to nostalgic balance, then had in season 1. Between the daughter taking up karate and Creese coming to regain his throne, things could get sappy very quick

Comment

So I watched the first two episodes and it is funny but is the rest really worth a Red subscription? I have so many dang subscriptions these days.
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
            So I watched the first two episodes and it is funny but is the rest really worth a Red subscription? I have so many dang subscriptions these days.
            The subscription is free to try for 30 days. Get it, watch Cobra Kai, and then drop it. Then, next year, when Season 2 drops, get it, watch it, and drop it again. You don't have to worry about paying Google $10 a month just to skip ads on Youtube, but you get the highest quality show.

Comment

Do Youtube originals come with YoutubeTv? I watched it over the weekend and didn't have to subscribe but am a YoutubeTv subscriber.

Comment

Cobra Kai

Yes. It was worth it!! Rotten Tomatoes has it at 100% if that helps at all.

I am actually going through it a second time now with my son and wife..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. Worth it. Episode 9 was my favorite by far.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    Do Youtube originals come with YoutubeTv? I watched it over the weekend and didn't have to subscribe but am a YoutubeTv subscriber.
                    Yes.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I finished it. I enjoyed it, but thought Johnny's kid was very unlikeable.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        I finished it. I enjoyed it, but thought Johnny's kid was very unlikeable.
                        I agree. His arc was too quick and not really believable.
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Here is some perspective..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pat Morita was only 52??? Wow. I guess this was before guys started shaving their heads when they started male pattern baldness/gray hair.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Season 2 was amazing. I love this show.
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

no I just remember from KK1 that he was embarrassed living in Reseda instead of Encino. Weird thing to remember but having lived in the San Fernando valley I took note.
                                It's a long day, living in Reseda.
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X