Libertarians in action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libertarians in action.

Here we can highlight thinkers and activists who are self-declared Libertarians.

The Libertarian Party was pretty progressive as they had the first Blue candidate for Senate a half dozen years before we had a black president.

_38297733_blue_300_ap.jpgTrue-blue bids for Senate

A US Senate hopeful in the state of Montana has a bad case of the blues after years of drinking a home-made silver solution for medical reasons.
    Libertarian candidate Stan Jones, 63, first discovered his skin was turning blue last year.

He began taking colloidal silver in 1999 amid fears that disruptions caused by the millennium bug might lead to a shortage of antibiotics.

His condition, known as argyria, is not serious.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2297471.stm
    Last edited by frank ryan; 04-22-2018, 08:29 AM.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Here can highlight thinkers and activists who are self-declared Libertarians.

The Libertarian Party was pretty progressive as they had the first Blue candidate for Senate a half dozen years before we had a black president.

True-blue bids for Senate

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2297471.stm
    I was wondering what happened to papa smurf! However, he is no Libertarian... he opposes same sex marriage! He's a LINO (i.e., a confused conservative).
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Here is a super well-produced ad from one of Gary Johnson's primary challengers, who is the NH party chairman and doesn't believe in driver's licenses (I'm starting to think Gary Johnson is the best the Lolbertarians have).

Last edited by frank ryan; 04-22-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Just a brief snippet of some the of the 2016 convention speakers.

Comment

Ted would you have preferred this slam poet candidate to Gary?

Comment

Awesome highlights from a deep field of qualified libertarians at their last convention.

Comment

Working...
            X