No announcement yet.

2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU basketball is much more enjoyable when they're hitting 3s.
    Last edited by SCcoug; 01-03-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      BYU basketball is much more enjoyable when their hitting 3s.
      It's been an outlier of a night so far. Definitely fun to watch.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Not an ideal end to the half, but hey, double digit lead

Hardnett has.... regressed.

Comment

• And just like that, it's a 3 point game. We are so dumb.

Comment

• Tale of two halves. Maybe they'll hang on over the last nine minutes here.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• And the collapse happens.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Such a shit FT shooting team. Should never be the case at BYU, but seems to be the case often under Rose.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Now we've come to the portion of the game where we miss all our free throws and Pacific makes all of theirs.

Comment

• Yo commits some stupid fouls.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Love me a foul fest on every possession.

Comment

• Nixon can’t stay in front of the slowest player on their team. And 1. Thanks, Dalton!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Nixon can’t stay in front of the slowest player on their team. And 1. Thanks, Dalton!
                          MVP baby.

Would be nice to get our first road win.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Can't wait to see who draws the foul here.

Comment

• We got this.

Comment

• Lol foul on a 3 with BYU up 3 w/ 14 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                                X