2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    leaving early to go play in Europe is a bad move. But I can understand Bryant (and Plaisted), I guess since he already had his degree.
    It's a bad move. Just noticed that Mika isn't listed on the roster of the team that he was with earlier this year, Germani Basket Brescia. He averaged 4 pts in 12 mpg with them. Becoming an established player in Europe is not easy.

Comment

• jimmer's fil over on CB saying to watch the news closely.

I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Coach Jimmer?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            jimmer's fil over on CB saying to watch the news closely.

Maybe the Blazers are going to sign Jimmer with McCollum going down.
            *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Maybe the Blazers are going to sign Jimmer with McCollum going down.
              Somebody guessed they would annonce that jimmers number will be retired.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                Somebody guessed they would annonce that jimmers number will be retired.
                I thought the rules were incredibly asinine for that. Jimmer would need to be 40 years old for that to happen.
                *Banned*

Comment

• Are they going to retire his number at halftime of the CIT tourney game?
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                  X