2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    Is the game on TV? What is ESPN+? streaming?
    I just subscribed to the 7-day trial of ESPN+ on the ESPN app on Roku.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• All the little things by Nixon. Like missing 2 free throws in a 4 point game with 2 min left.
      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        All the little things by Nixon. Like missing 2 free throws in a 4 point game with 2 min left.
        Haws two crucial fouls, one that put the game into overtime, Hardnett missing foul shots, Childs traveling violations and hero ball, Baxter disappearing ...

Your point is?

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
          Haws two crucial fouls, one that put the game into overtime, Hardnett missing foul shots, Childs traveling violations and hero ball, Baxter disappearing ...

Your point is?
          Nobody called those guys the team mvp.
          *Banned*

Comment

Nobody called those guys the team mvp.
            You do.

Comment

• MVP misses a three with 18 seconds left. He's 1/13 from 3 on the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                MVP misses a three with 18 seconds left. He's 1/13 from 3 on the season.
                Don’t forget not boxing out on the put back that gave them the lead.
                *Banned*

Comment

Don’t forget not boxing out on the put back that gave them the lead.
                  Does all the little things.

Comment

MVP misses a three with 18 seconds left. He's 1/13 from 3 on the season.
                    Why did the other MVP's cower away from taking the shot—where was Haws, Childs also touched the ball on that possession ... hmmm

Comment

• This team is trash. Emery better be the offensive spark we hope he will be or they will be .500 in the WCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• They hit their clutch throws, we missed our clutch throws. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          They hit their clutch throws, we missed our clutch throws. Good times.

Comment

It sounds like we need to work on our free throw defense.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              I just subscribed to the 7-day trial of ESPN+ on the ESPN app on Roku.
                              What a mistake.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Pretty frustrating loss. It was very winnable. Make your free throws. Run a play to get a shot. So much perimeter over-passing in the second half.

To come away with an L after having one of their guys go down injured and three others disqualified by fouls is so disappointing.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X