No announcement yet.

2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just arrived at the game. Not playing well since my arrival.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Just arrived at the game. Not playing well since my arrival.
      You should leave immediately.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        You should leave immediately.
        Might not be a bad idea.

At least they closed out the half with a stop and score.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Managed to turn things around from a mid-game lull and win the game by a comfortable margin.

Microcosm of the season?
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Yoeli 3/3 from 3. I don’t like it when he shoots from 3 but hard to argue with that percentage so far.

Comment

• Dalton Nixon a healthy DNP-CD tonight. Tooblue has to be pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Dalton Nixon a healthy DNP-CD tonight. Tooblue has to be pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dalton is having a rough go of it this year. There is a lot of frustration on the team. Winning would cure it but the wins aren’t coming.

Comment

• the path for MVP would have been to develop a decent 3 point shot. he has failed to do that and finds himself on the bench because of it.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    the path for MVP would have been to develop a decent 3 point shot. he has failed to do that and finds himself on the bench because of it.
                    Agreed. It's time to let others like Baxter and Bergersen take his minutes. Those two combined for 16 minutes against SCU which were statistically pretty productive. They combined for 8 points on 3 for 6 from the field, and had 6 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block. Also 0 turnovers. I know those three don't maybe play the exact same role on the court, but they are all about the same size and are still somewhat interchangeable. If you got numbers like that from Nixon in 16 minutes he'd still be playing. For BYU to play better and move up to a higher level those two are going to have to be given the chance to develop and produce. They both have a much higher upside than Nixon.
                    Last edited by BlueK; 01-14-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      the path for MVP would have been to develop a decent 3 point shot. he has failed to do that and finds himself on the bench because of it.
                      1-17 from 3 is not good?
                      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        1-17 from 3 is not good?
                        Good enough for an MVP.
                        Harden.JPG
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Good enough for an MVP.
                          [ATTACH]9326[/ATTACH]
                          I hate James Hardin's game so much. He is the most annoying player in the history of the sport.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            I hate James Hardin's game so much. He is the most annoying player in the history of the sport.
                            And he beat BYU once on a shot that was clearly taken after the buzzer. And the slimy Pac 12 officials let it count even after seeing the video evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              And he beat BYU once on a shot that was clearly taken after the buzzer. And the slimy Pac 12 officials let it count even after seeing the video evidence.

Wasn't it the opposite? Ab-woah tipped it in at the buzzer and they called it no good. IIRC, video evidence seemed pretty inconclusive either way.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Wasn't it the opposite? Ab-woah tipped it in at the buzzer and they called it no good. IIRC, video evidence seemed pretty inconclusive either way.
                                yeah, now that you mention it, I think you're right. Thanks for jogging my memory. But now I also remember that the call on the floor at the time was that the basket was good. So inconclusive video should not have disallowed it, according to the rules.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 01-14-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X