No announcement yet.

2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USF lost tonight. They have to win their final two games now to stay ahead of us. But I assume smc owns the tiebreaker over us anyway, correct?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      Go Cougs!

Gonzaga is really good.
      Yip.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I feel bad for Nixon and Hardnett not getting any playing time for the last few weeks. On the other hand, for the most part BYU has played better during that same time period than they did with them.
        Last edited by BlueK; 02-28-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          I feel bad for Nixon and Hardnett not getting any playing time for the last few weeks. On the other hand, for the most part BYU has played better during that same time period than they did with them.
          Paging: Tooblue

Nixon is now 9th on the team in minutes. Still shooting a blistering 40% from the floor (pretty sure TB told us he was great around the rim) and 6% from 3. The team MVP sure continues to do all the little things.
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Paging: Tooblue

Nixon is now 9th on the team in minutes. Still shooting a blistering 40% from the floor (pretty sure TB told us he was great around the rim) and 6% from 3. The team MVP sure continues to do all the little things.
            I didn't intend to rip on Nixon or Jahshire. Just pointing out that sometimes the coaches make the right decisions. Then when these guys transfer we can all go back to ripping on the coaches for letting ineffective or underperforming players transfer after going to the bench, along with our other collective silly criticisms like Rose never benches players when they play badly (except the countless number who have transferred for that very reason).

Comment

• BYU is a three-point favorite tonight against the Toreros of San Diego. Tipoff is scheduled for 10 pm MST, but could be delayed because of the earlier game (Pepperdine vs San Francisco). The game is slated to be broadcast on ESPN2. BYU swept the season series against USD, winning in overtime at Jenny Craig Pavilion and winning by 14 in the regular season home finale.

After the game, go ahead and adjust your clocks for Daylight Savings.

The winner faces Saint Mary's for Family Home Evening on Monday night.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Anyone else at the Orleans tonight? I had a conference in the area last week, so I extended my trip for a couple of days.

I would guess that Gonzaga has more fans here than any of the four teams that are actually playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                  Anyone else at the Orleans tonight? I had a conference in the area last week, so I extended my trip for a couple of days.

I would guess that Gonzaga has more fans here than any of the four teams that are actually playing.
                  I am not. You'll have to cheer for the both of us.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I have better seats than Ton Holmoe. Anyone have any questions they want me to ask him? He’s on the aisle a couple of rows up from me

Comment

• USF getting pounded by Pepperdine right now. Classic WCC.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Breaking news from courtside: Lee Cummard looks like a deacon wearing a brand new suit as he passes the sacrament for the first time.

Still, he is probably my second favorite BYU basketball player of all time.

Comment

• #2: Luke is pulling up for threes during layup drills. Maybe a new strategy tonight??

Comment

• SD’s uniforms look like pajamas.

Danny Ainge just walked by me. Didn’t say “Hi”

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                              USF getting pounded by Pepperdine right now. Classic WCC.
                              USF had a total collapse at the end of the season.

Their only success was that win at the MC.

Comment

• Looking like we really care out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X