2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Loved that one. The comments tagging Kuzma were fun, too.

Here are more stats from Greg:

https://twitter.com/gregwrubell/stat...982772224?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Yoeli!!!

Man, this is fun.
      Dear Mr. Lebowski,

It is with a humble, yet jubilant heart that I make a small request. Long ago when this board was a joint venture between Utes and Cougars, you allowed for a great rivalry tradition. Fans of the winning side of the rivalry were given a moniker for one week that had the winning side's logo adorned with a crown with "winner" printed at the bottom of the picture. Far be it from me to harken back to those days in which we treated our friends from up north with such respect, yet I can't help but wonder if it might be appropriate to resurrect part of that tradition. In order to remain current to our times my suggestion would be, for one week only, change all monikers to the one you are currently using. Such a gesture, especially at the holidays, would mean so much to those of us who starve for something positive with regards to the Cougs (Women's Volleyball not withstanding).

I humbly ask for this for a friend.

Cheers,

Originalsocal

Comment

• This win over Utah makes 13 wins for BYU over the Utes in the last 17 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          This win over Utah makes 13 wins for BYU over the Utes in the last 17 games.
          All-time record is 131-128.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
            All-time record is 131-128.
            For most of the rivalry it has been pretty tight. Then there was the mid to late 90s until the early 2000s when the Utes won a bunch in a row and took a lead in the series. Now with the current run of the last 12 years BYU has again overtaken them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              For most of the rivalry it has been pretty tight. Then there was the mid to late 90s until the early 2000s when the Utes won a bunch in a row and took a lead in the series. Now with the current run of the last 12 years BYU has again overtaken them.
              Pretty decent for a bunch of dudes whose only ambition is to get married and to become Ward ball All-Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                Pretty decent for a bunch of dudes whose only ambition is to get married and to become Ward ball All-Stars.
                From Utah County. Don't forget that part.

Comment

• UNLV is allergic to missing threes.

Comment

• I'm having déjà vu of the typical at UNLV vs BYU game, especially in the conference tournament championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      UNLV is allergic to missing threes.
                      Bump.

Comment

• Fitting ending, I suppose.

Comment

• Well that sucks. Lucky shot.

Can’t believe how good they were on FTs also.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                            Well that sucks. Lucky shot.

Can’t believe how good they were on FTs also.
                            66% on the season from the FT line and they just wouldn't miss. Sigh.

Comment

• So many opportunities to win the game, and so poorly executed.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• USF, San Diego, USF all looking good.

What’s the over/under on conference losses for BYU this season?

If somebody said 6 I would probably take the over.

Comment

Working...
                                X