-Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Jay Bilas weighs in:

https://twitter.com/JayBilas/status/1060964069941956608
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• LOL. If this exact same silly scenario happens at Duke, Kentucky, Kansas or even mid level power conference basketball schools like Texas, Washington or Arizona State, does the NCAA even bat an eye?

Comment

• This game is difficult to watch.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• Our offense. What in the world is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              Our offense. What in the world is it?
              Dribble. Brick. Dribble. Turnover. Repeat.
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                This game is difficult to watch.
                Yes, it is.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Start hitting shots to go up 8 and then......

We are not fun.

Comment

• Would be nice if Yo would post up more than brick 3s.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                      Would be nice if Yo would post up more than brick 3s.
                      the timing and selection of these shots has been crazy
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• We didn't make it to the game tonight. Caught a few minutes on the radio just before halftime and was kind of glad not to be there.

What happened?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          We didn't make it to the game tonight. Caught a few minutes on the radio just before halftime and was kind of glad not to be there.

What happened?
                          I didn’t catch the game but SVP just made fun of the ginger Holy Ghost for turning it over with 8 seconds left up 12 which allowed Toolsen to score and thus beat the spread.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                            I didn’t catch the game but SVP just made fun of the ginger Holy Ghost for turning it over with 8 seconds left up 12 which allowed Toolsen to score and thus beat the spread.
                            It was kind of bush league. Game was over. BYU was dribbling out the clock to end the game. Then they jump on TJ, steal the ball and lay it in with .5 second left. I don't think Rose appreciated it either. He gave Pope the Randy Bennett handshake.
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Two games in:

Hardnett ... So far it appears he is merely going to have a good year—nuts.
                              Haws ... No change—he determines whether or not this team makes the Big Dance
                              Seljass ... Can we trade him and Bergersen for Jake Toolson?
                              Worthington ... yup
                              Childs ... Still BYU's best player, still young in a basketball years sense, still not a legit NBA prospect
                              Nixon ... still MVP—BYU doesn't beat UVU without him
                              Bergersen ... He is a D1 player, but see above
                              Cannon ... too bad Wade is not eligible
                              Baxter ... Raaaaw, but he will definitely contribute this season and that's exciting
                              Harding ... Wish he was more Jimmy Balderson—maybe with more time?
                              Emery ... That is a lot of growing up to do—here's hoping he can still be that spark plug
                              Lee ... He'll continue to take some of Worthington's limited minutes
                              The rest ... we need a little more 'Dastrup on the bench' from them
                              Last edited by tooblue; 11-10-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• I spend every game hoping tooblue's MVP picks up fouls so he will go to the bench.
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X