• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s go!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• I missed the first couple of minutes. Looks like I didn't miss much good.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• 2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Hope we don’t get shut out this game.

Comment

• During the review of Worthington’s foul, The camera got a good shot of Dalton Nixon pinch and rolling his scrotum.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Pretty impressive half after that horrid start. Rose playing a deep bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                During the review of Worthington’s foul, The camera got a good shot of Dalton Nixon pinch and rolling his scrotum.
                totally fine as long as there was no smell component
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Not sure how the fuck that was a flagrant 1 on worthington but that was a great first half by the cougs all things considered. Waaaaay better than I expected so far. Nevada is cold but the d and rebounding was solid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    During the review of Worthington’s foul, The camera got a good shot of Dalton Nixon pinch and rolling his scrotum.
                    Aquabat shout out.

Comment

• I’m surprised they are playing so well. Their defense is better than I expected. And they are playing as a team better than UNR is. Here’s hoping they. An so it in the second half.

Why is Musselman such an angry elf?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I just turned the game on and was not expecting to see a tie score. Hardnett needs to show a little basketball IQ there at the end.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Feeling pretty good about being tied at halftime with the #7 ranked team in the country. Martin brothers didn't play many minutes in the first half with some foul trouble, so the second half may be a much tougher battle.

I was concerned that when Yoeli went out with his second foul with a couple minutes remaining that the Wolfpack would pull away. Pleased to see the youngsters step up with the defense and hit some shots and make some free throws to close to a tie instead. Frustrated that they didn't get a shot off on the last possession of the half.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Holy shit child’s stupid foul

Comment

• This will be the difference in the game. Childs has to stay out of foul trouble.

Comment

• Trying to figure out how Bergesen is getting minutes on a D1 squad. Also, BYU is not athletic or deep enough to be a shyte FT shooting team and make the NCAA tourney. They need to be closer to 75% than 70, IMO. Also, TJ’s ball handling still sucks. But we are tied at half, so yay?
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X