No announcement yet.

2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HardNETT with a quick couple of buckets to cut it to single digits.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      HardNETT with a quick couple of buckets to cut it to single digits.
      And then misses two free throws.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• It's not very enjoyable to have both big sports suck.

We are officially an olympic school.

Comment

• I should have watched volleyball instead.
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• fortunately, byu is an exceedingly boring team to watch. granted, perhaps boring is synonymous with bad, but whatever the case, i have a hard time getting through at least a half of basketball before i give up and as a result i'm not being subjected to quite as much disappointment.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              fortunately, byu is an exceedingly boring team to watch. granted, perhaps boring is synonymous with bad, but whatever the case, i have a hard time getting through at least a half of basketball before i give up and as a result i'm not being subjected to quite as much disappointment.
              It's weird, but as much as I love BYU basketball, I can't seem to be overly disappointed when they fail. Maybe I'm blessed to be able to separate myself from it as needed. But I always still watch. I'm more likely to stop watching the football team when it goes bad. That last game was pretty bad though. The comically bad defense reminded of the UVU game from about 3 years ago.

Comment

• Officiating has been brutal and inconsistent—at times they seem to want to call it tight, then they seem to want to let them play and then you don't know what they are calling.

Comment

• Emery is helping with spacing and is playing within himself. Team looks much better with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• This is a nice victory (assuming they hold on... knock on wood)

USU has played well so far this year.

Emery hasn't missed a beat and Harding looks so much like Kyle Collinsworth it's scary

Comment

• Great win. Nixon was painful to watch.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        Great win. Nixon was painful to watch.
                        Per usual

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          Great win. Nixon was painful to watch.
                          I was there! Horrible traffic on the way down but worth it.

Nixon is just a shorter Luke Worthington.

We were sitting by several of the Ainges — too bad Crew had so much foul trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                            This is exactly the problem and it starts and ends with Haws.
                            That’s not what I see.

Comment

• Me neither

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                                That’s not what I see.
                                I was wondering how you would respond to that.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X