Toxic squash syndrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic squash syndrome?

I knew there must be a good reason to dislike eating squash, cantaloupe, and honeydew. Now I have evidence:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018...bitter-squash/

If they would just find some similar reason to not eat cauliflower and Brussel sprouts I would be fully justified.

don't forget broccoli

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Eat your vegetables, you whiners!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Eat your vegetables, you whiners!
        Some of us don't have enough hair to take such risks.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Some of us don't have enough hair to take such risks.

Pelado, every now and then you are legit funny.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
            I knew there must be a good reason to dislike eating squash, cantaloupe, and honeydew. Now I have evidence:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018...bitter-squash/

If they would just find some similar reason to not eat cauliflower and Brussel sprouts I would be fully justified.
            Cantaloupe and honeydew are awful.

Cauliflower and Brussel sprouts are both delicious. You should eat them.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I can't trust anyone who doesn't like butternut squash soup as far as their opinion on foods.

I guess it's good to know where people stand.

Comment

Working...
              X