"Sent from my phone using Tapatalk"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sent from my phone using Tapatalk"

This annoying little blurb gets added to the end of every single message posted by someone using Tapatalk and it clutters up our fair board. I think most of you have figured out how to turn if off, but a few (cough ... moliere ... cough) have not. So this is how you do it:

1) Go to the main screen with five icons across the bottom (feed, groups, inbox, notification, me)
    2) Click on the "Me" icon (far right)
    3) Click on Settings
    4) Click on Signature
    5) Toggle the signature off

Voila! Simple as that.

Thanks in advance
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Ha, now I’m going to leave it on just to spite you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Okay, I followed your instructions. Did it work?

Sent from my iPhone so screw you Lebowski
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Okay, I followed your instructions. Did it work?

Sent from my iPhone so screw you Lebowski
        Hey!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          This annoying little blurb gets added to the end of every single message posted by someone using Tapatalk and it clutters up our fair board. I think most of you have figured out how to turn if off, but a few (cough ... moliere ... cough) have not. So this is how you do it:

1) Go to the main screen with five icons across the bottom (feed, groups, inbox, notification, me)
          2) Click on the "Me" icon (far right)
          3) Click on Settings
          4) Click on Signature
          5) Toggle the signature off

Voila! Simple as that.

Thanks in advance
          Thanks JL!

Sent from my iPhone (and not some dumb android device)!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Thanks JL!

Sent from my iPhone (and not some dumb android device)!
            You are welcome!

Comment

This is taking me back to the SuperGabers custom tapatalk messages. Something about a middle finger and someone's orifice.

Comment

Gracias.. I had no idea..

Comment

The last time I mentioned this annoying addition to posts in this forum, several people got down on me for it.

I hope your plea to eliminate irrelevant crap in posts is more successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                    The last time I mentioned this annoying addition to posts in this forum, several people got down on me for it.

I've got your back, Brother Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post

If we get rid of irrelevant crap what's left?

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                        If we get rid of irrelevant crap what's left?
                        Irrelevant urine?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

How do I know what kind of phones people have now?
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            How do I know what kind of phones people have now?
                            You can still ask. Maybe start a poll. If you need to know how to do that, maybe Lebowski will give you step by step instructions.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              You can still ask. Maybe start a poll. If you need to know how to do that, maybe Lebowski will give you step by step instructions.
                              [emoji380][emoji380][emoji380]

Comment

Working...
                              X