Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 MASTERS - Conversation and U Pick 'Em Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Sergio “Tin Cup”! I was watching eating lunch at the course and people were cheering as balls went into the water. Not the most loved champion ever.
    they must not have taken him in their pool
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

After no. 3 in the water, maybe just put one in the bunker.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Despite the ankle, Finau leads at -4. That ankle might only get worse on days 2-4 though.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Despite the ankle, Finau leads at -4. That ankle might only get worse on days 2-4 though.
          Can you believe that I dumped Tony for Rory.... I'm really happy for Tony though... he's got a chance.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            Can you believe that I dumped Tony for Rory.... I'm really happy for Tony though... he's got a chance.
            That's funny, I didn't notice you had done that. Tony played great today.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Tiger looking in the bushes for a ball, not a good sign.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Tiger looking in the bushes for a ball, not a good sign.
                Wasn’t that what ruined his marriage?
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Here's the leaderboard.... how's your team doing?

http://www.augusta.com/masters/leaderboard

My top three picks are Rory-Rahm-Stenson for a total of 26 under...

Comment

My top 3 are -13.

Spieth -5
                    JT -5
                    Rose -3

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to today's final round. This final paring between Reed and McIlroy could be one for the ages. I wonder if we'll see any finger pointing. I bet they've been warned to keep it civil out there.

Comment

I think I end up at -28.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          Wasn’t that what ruined his marriage?
                          Killed it.

Comment

One of my favorite things in the world is to watch a major tournament that goes down to the wire and has top names in it. Especially if I can get my boys engaged in it with me. Today was a great day.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ewrobinson1/status/983164086899781632/photo/1

Comment

Working...
                              X