General Conference / Easter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
    JL, you're a good dude. I wish you well.

Wuap, please stay in touch.

I'm out of here, and on to my next adventure.

I'll check my mailbox once in a while, in case some of you want to stay in contact.

Take care, everyone.
    ???

I’ve always liked your posts. What’s going on?
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• General Conference / Easter 2018

Getting rid of HP and HT/VT was a bridge too far for SIEQ. Before you leave, can you stop by and update the “Are you in or out” thread? TIA.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but SiEQ/SiHP has no place to lay his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
          You don't know my wife, she is worse than I am with this. She just feels more guilty than I do.

Still probably won't happen.
          Maybe if she did one fewer 50 miler per year, she'd have the time.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Dieter knocks it out of the park again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I'll check my mailbox once in a while, in case some of you want to stay in contact.

Take care, everyone.
              Rock on, SEIQ.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Good thing Lebowski is a good dude. I didn’t have SIEQ pegged as the guy they were dancing on eggshells last night to say “High Priests you are still super important and amazing! Don’t be angry!” but there is probably a reason I never made HP.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• SIEQ - Good Luck on your journey... sleeping at night with a clear conscience is always better than falling asleep at church.

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Good thing Lebowski is a good dude. I didn’t have SIEQ pegged as the guy they were dancing on eggshells last night to say “High Priests you are still super important and amazing! Don’t be angry!” but there is probably a reason I never made HP.
                  I predict great callings of leadership in your future... you're still young, have a pure heart, and too much time.
                  Last edited by clackamascoug; 04-01-2018, 02:29 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    SIEQ - Good Luck on your journey... sleeping at night with a clear conscience is always better than falling asleep at church.

I predict great callings of leadership in your future... you're still young, have a pure heart, and too much time.
                    I already teach Sunday School, not much higher I can climb in Mormonism.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Good thing Lebowski is a good dude. I didn’t have SIEQ pegged as the guy they were dancing on eggshells last night to say “High Priests you are still super important and amazing! Don’t be angry!” but there is probably a reason I never made HP.
                      I'm guessing SEIQ was hoping for something greater than an announcement that the priesthood quorums were combining.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I'm guessing SEIQ was hoping for something greater than an announcement that the priesthood quorums were combining.
                        A real ClouSeaU, figuring that one out. One of the biggest weekends of change, which sets the table up for major changes in the future isn’t enough for some and overwhelming for others. No matter what changes are made there will be people angry at it.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Non consensual immorality? Feels a little like the term same sex attraction.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Dang. Temples in Russia and India.

And Layton.

Comment

• Copelius sighting!

Comment

Take care, everyone.
                                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                ???

I’ve always liked your posts. What’s going on?
                                Does it have anything to do with today's date?
                                Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                                Dieter knocks it out of the park again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                Agreed.

I've never noticed before, though, how much he moves his arms while he speaks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X