No announcement yet.

General Conference / Easter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did they stop providing the on-screen lyrics for congregational hymns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      You seem like a delightful person moran!
      FIFY.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Hey BITF, do you not have the capability to watch the final four in your bedroom, either on a tv or another device? That's what I would have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          Hey BITF, do you not have the capability to watch the final four in your bedroom, either on a tv or another device? That's what I would have done.
          “When BITF had ended telling how he had been treated, Brother Omaha 680 remarked: ‘If I should leave this Church I would not do as those men have done: I would go to some remote place where Mormonism had never been heard of, settle down and watch the Final Four, and no one would ever learn that I knew anything about it.’

“The great Seer immediately replied: ‘Brother Omaha 680, you don’t know what you would do.” - Joseph Smith, Jr.
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
            “When BITF had ended telling how he had been treated, Brother Omaha 680 remarked: ‘If I should leave this Church I would not do as those men have done: I would go to some remote place where Mormonism had never been heard of, settle down and watch the Final Four, and no one would ever learn that I knew anything about it.’

“The great Seer immediately replied: ‘Brother Omaha 680, you don’t know what you would do.” - Joseph Smith, Jr.

Comment

• Did I miss the announcement Lebowski teased?

Perhaps it was that DHO shouldn't be allowed to speak more than once per session... but we already knew that.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Did I miss the announcement Lebowski teased?

Perhaps it was that DHO shouldn't be allowed to speak more than once per session... but we already knew that.
                Afternoon session.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Afternoon session.
                  Don't fall for it. The Dude is trying to trick you into watching.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Did I miss the announcement Lebowski teased?

Perhaps it was that DHO shouldn't be allowed to speak more than once per conference... but we already knew that.
                    Fixed. And so stipulated.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Wait until he learns about work.
                      "The masses of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

My work is never boring. Frustrating? Sure. Aggravating? Yes. Boring? Not once in two decades.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

My work is never boring. Frustrating? Sure. Aggravating? Yes. Boring? Not once in two decades.
                        I love my job too.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

after all, it is the english way
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            after all, it is the english way
                            Compounding interest?
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Seamen.

Comment

• I feel like these prayers are auditions for a more speaking gigs.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X