General Conference / Easter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I think I found SMR's ministering, er, visiter. Or whatever it's called now:

Interesting thread, though it's hard to believe that guy wouldn't take no for an answer.
    Those answers were so good... they had to be made up. I'm calling BS on the full truth of this ministering visit.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Interesting thread, though it's hard to believe that guy wouldn't take no for an answer.
      I guess the guy visiting BM got made EQP. Or both are funny stories that have an ounce of truth and a pound of hyperbole. IBM presents you make the call!

68D6C7A7-5BD8-49D2-BD9C-7B6736D76D23.jpg
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

highly doubt that happened as described
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• ha. no way.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• He talks about how sad the situation of the ministering brother is. How sad is it to make up shit about Mormons and tweet about it?
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              I guess the guy visiting BM got made EQP. Or both are funny stories that have an ounce of truth and a pound of hyperbole. IBM presents you make the call!

[ATTACH]8827[/ATTACH]
              Most likely good call.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
              X