Apostle guessing game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The correct answer is Gifford Nielsen.

Jon S(teven) Young will be called in a future vacancy.

Comment

My money is on Elder Durant. After that ponderize talk, the sky is the limit for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        My money is on Elder Durant. After that ponderize talk, the sky is the limit for him.

Anyone hear anything from Elder Durant sinc that talk? Was he sent to manage a weather station in Alaska?
        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

My guess is that it will be another old white guy, because we're not done teaching the progmos that they can't get what they want by speaking evil of the Lard's Annointed.
          We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
              My guess is that it will be another old white guy, because we're not done teaching the progmos that they can't get what they want by speaking evil of the Lard's Annointed.
              Does Elder Bednar have any prodigies?

A good choice would be Qualsie Anthony, from the West African Regional authority counsel.
              Last edited by Topper; 03-13-2018, 03:28 PM.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                Please Ponderize your anger with a servant of the Lord and repent.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

This should be the right answer to show that a mission isn’t for everyone, especially if you are going to play QB at BYU.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

This would be good for BYU sports but not great for the Church.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      Does Elder Bednar have any prodigies?

A good choice would be Qualsie Anthony, from the West African Regional authority counsel.
                      I'm not too familiar with Qualsie Anthony. From a practical point of view, one challenge of calling someone from Africa, Latin America, Asia, etc. is that so many of those dudes seem to be hardliners.

Comment

I'm not too familiar with Qualsie Anthony. From a practical point of view, one challenge of calling someone from Africa, Latin America, Asia, etc. is that so many of those dudes seem to be hardliners.
                        Yeah. Want to be inclusive, but not that inclusive.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          Yeah. Want to be inclusive, but not that inclusive.
                          That's the hypocrisy of the left.

Comment

Yes. This is so true.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Hardliners prosper in Church culture.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                Hardliners prosper in Church culture.
                                Not everywhere.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X