Tennis shoes series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis shoes series

Who read Chris Heimerdingers work? I read earlier ones. Listened to them audio in car and watched them on YouTube. Listened. Did watch passage to zarahemla on YouTube. Time travel to nephite lands interesting. What are people's opinions on it. Local grade school teacher and pa announcer for Hs football games third cousin. Has same last name and traced geneology when Chris came to fireside. He isn,t lds.

lol. AI is not always perfect

Edit: Just so everyone doesn't think I am (more of) a total idiot, one of the Bots posted here "talking" about tennis shoes and linking to an online shoe site. Then someone deleted the post.
    Last edited by Clark Addison; 10-07-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

not near as interesting as the tennis racquet series they had at Helaman Halls.

Comment

I usually just play tennis in some old low top basketball shoes. Great grip and mobility. Actual tennis shoes might be a bit lighter, but not enough for me to notice. I run farther and longer playing basketball than tennis.

Comment

When Andre Agassi became mainstream, his Nike Air Tech Challenge II shoes were all the rage. I was in 6th grade, and I was saving up my paper route money to buy a pair of the Hot Lava colorway. Once I had saved up enough, I rode my bike to the mall and went into Foot Locker to buy them. Unfortunately, this is when I learned that my feet had outgrown child sizing. The adult shoes were $50 more. So I never got them. Thanks for coming to my Tennis Shoes Ted Talk.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            not near as interesting as the tennis racquet series they had at Helaman Halls.

Had to look that up.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              When Andre Agassi became mainstream, his Nike Air Tech Challenge II shoes were all the rage. I was in 6th grade, and I was saving up my paper route money to buy a pair of the Hot Lava colorway. Once I had saved up enough, I rode my bike to the mall and went into Foot Locker to buy them. Unfortunately, this is when I learned that my feet had outgrown child sizing. The adult shoes were $50 more. So I never got them. Thanks for coming to my Tennis Shoes Ted Talk.
              I played a lot of tennis in high school, and bought some Diadora low top tennis shoes that I though were the absolute shiz at the time. All the soccer players were wearing Diadora shoes at the time but no one else was, so I felt cool and exclusive at the same time.

Comment

These the ones? I had a pair.

52f6deefa7fd7bd0e75de1d002178832.jpg

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

These the ones? I had a pair.

52f6deefa7fd7bd0e75de1d002178832.jpg
                  No, these
                  Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-II-Hot-Lava-WDYWT-On-Feet.jpg
                  Last edited by Donuthole; 10-09-2021, 04:23 PM.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I had those in a black and gray colorway. In my top five favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I had those in a black and gray colorway. In my top five favorites.
                      The ones in clack's picture, or something else?
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I miss Husky.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

These:

8DE8D526-D916-4059-913C-60E555E6D65F.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Mine were like the version Dhole posted.

Comment

Working...
                            X