2018 BYU Cougar Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Clearly none of these NFL contracts were premised on his stellar QB1 years at KU and the U. So I think we are safe to keep laughing.
    I see what U did there

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      I haven't been paying close enough attention. Why would Tanner transfer? Is he not an obvious starter this fall if his recovery goes well?
      Fans are just getting themselves in a wad because the offense was bad last year and it is easy to blame the quarterback. Tanner will start.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Bloody hell. This is an abomination.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Old guy offended by millenial vernacular alert!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Old guy offended by millenial vernacular alert!
            Clay Travis has already chimed in on the BYU sign. Is he an old guy?

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Well, apparently he is 2 years younger than me, so YES!

Comment

Pretty cool slogan.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  Pretty cool slogan.
                  vroom, vroom
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I'm more concerned about the subheading that's dangerously close to live, laugh, love.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                      I'm more concerned about the subheading that's dangerously close to live, laugh, love.
                      And what is wrong with that?!?

Comment

Zach Wilson's dad still struggling to CTR

Comment

The Trib fired Jay Drew today. That’s disappointing. I liked him.

Comment

weird.. why?
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              weird.. why?
                              They laid off 38% of the staff today. He was part of the cut. Too bad they cut Drew and not that hack GoMo.

Not sure the SLTrib survives. A dying industry.

Comment

Wow. Time for a DNews/SLtrib merger?
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X