Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    I don't understand this math.
    4/12 ==> 1/3
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      Bushman got fat and slow in the offseason. He's still as big as an ox, but he's got to get in better shape.

Also, rumors are that Grimes doesn't like him. Bushman, the big-time sophomore that he is, decided that hustling was no longer mandatory, and he got on Grimes shit list. Against U of A, I'm pretty sure Grimes let Bushman have it on the sidelines as well.

MLP and Holker can also block on the edge. Against Wisc, both had some monster blocks on jet sweeps.
      Let's be honest here too. Holker and MLP are both playing well too. It's not like either of them haven't been good. BYU has three really good TEs right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        Let's be honest here too. Holker and MLP are both playing well too. It's not like either of them haven't been good. BYU has three really good TEs right now.
        With Holker going on a mission after this year, will there be another TE to join the rotation for next season with a thinned down and attitudenal adjusted Brother Lewis-Bushman?

BYU has had all these stars/highly recruited TEs since Pitta but Holker looks to me the best pro prospect via "feel" and "eye test."
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
          With Holker going on a mission after this year, will there be another TE to join the rotation for next season with a thinned down and attitudenal adjusted Brother Lewis-Bushman?

BYU has had all these stars/highly recruited TEs since Pitta but Holker looks to me the best pro prospect via "feel" and "eye test."
          I guess I recall a Tuipoloto and then there is that Tukuafua but he should be moved to DE.
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

I guess I recall a Tuipoloto and then there is that Tukuafua but he should be moved to DE.
            Someone told me that Hank Tuipulotu would likely end us as more of a slot receiver, but I honestly don’t remember if it was Pete or someone who doesn’t have a clue.

I am also not smart enough to know if that is a distinction with a difference in Grimes’ offense.

Comment

I thought Holker was a non-mission kid. Am I wrong there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                I thought Holker was a non-mission kid. Am I wrong there?
                He is definitely a mission kid. His mom would be crushed.
                *Banned*

Comment

• The rumors of Bushman getting married, fat, and being lazy are way overblown. Holker and MLP are just doing a better job getting open. Bushman is still getting more snaps than Holker. But we do have 3 very good tight ends right now.

The bigger concern on the targets vs receptions, why would Tanner ever target Micah Simon again?

Napper other tightends:

Tuipolotu- he is really undersized only about 6'2 220
                  Tukuafu- not sure he ever makes it back
                  Donovan Hanna- currently serving a mission, 6'5 230 comes home in 2019
                  Bentley Hanshaw- 6'6 220, mission kid returns in 2019
                  Isaac Rex- 6'4 235 mission kid, 2019

2019 commits
                  Ethan Erickson- 6'5 225
                  Carter Wheat- 6'4 225

Blake Freeland- 6'8 260 (some think he will play D-end, Ty actually offered him as a qb. But I know BYU likes his size in the red zone)

Tight end is clearly a position we are trying to load up on.
                  *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    He is definitely a mission kid. His mom would be crushed.
                    You think THAT would crush and debilitate her? Consider if she had an inkling of the exquisite sex that exists out there. It would be an intolerable weight of despair and regret.

Comment

The bigger concern on the targets vs receptions, why would Tanner ever target Micah Simon again?
                      This is what stood out to me the most.

Comment

Please tell me this is the son of the double-bird Rainbow Warrior conquerer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          Please tell me this is the son of the double-bird Rainbow Warrior conquerer.
                          Yep. Byrons boy.
                          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                            You think THAT would crush and debilitate her? Consider if she had an inkling of the exquisite sex that exists out there. It would be an intolerable weight of despair and regret.
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

The rumors of Bushman getting married, fat, and being lazy are way overblown. Holker and MLP are just doing a better job getting open. Bushman is still getting more snaps than Holker. But we do have 3 very good tight ends right now.

Napper other tightends:

Tuipolotu- he is really undersized only about 6'2 220
                              Tukuafu- not sure he ever makes it back
                              Donovan Hanna- currently serving a mission, 6'5 230 comes home in 2019
                              Bentley Hanshaw- 6'6 220, mission kid returns in 2019

2019 commits
                              Ethan Erickson- 6'5 225
                              Carter Wheat- 6'4 225

Blake Freeland- 6'8 260 (some think he will play D-end, Ty actually offered him as a qb. But I know BYU likes his size in the red zone)

Tight end is clearly a position we are trying to load up on.
                              what about the TE from Payson? forget the name.

And Detmer really offered Freeland as a QB? i feel like i'm the biggest detmer apologist on the internets, but if that is true, dude is on drugs.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                what about the TE from Payson? forget the name.

And Detmer really offered Freeland as a QB? i feel like i'm the biggest detmer apologist on the internets, but if that is true, dude is on drugs.
                                Tyler Batty. I'm guessing they see him as a DE rather than a TE.

Comment

Working...
                                X