X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU opens -14

Hadley out with a broken leg
    Kaufusi out after surgery

Squally is back, Katoa expected to be back.

Kalani said they will utilize all 15 bowl practices allowed by the NCAA.
    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      BYU opens -14

Isaiah Kaufusi going to be ready to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        BYU opens -14

What about Criddle and Burt? Are they healthy enough to play?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          What about Criddle and Burt? Are they healthy enough to play?

"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

i didn't get the joke the first time around. no excuse for that. he literally chose the two best guys on the team for making the joke and i still whiffed. I'm thinking "criddle? wtf does he care about criddle?"
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              i didn't get the joke the first time around. no excuse for that. he literally chose the two best guys on the team for making the joke and i still whiffed. I'm thinking "criddle? wtf does he care about criddle?"
              To be fair, many of my jokes don't make much sense and/or aren't funny anyway.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                To be fair, many of my jokes don't make much sense and/or aren't funny anyway.
                that one made sense and was pretty funny.

you know, in hindsight, once it was explained to me.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• An already thin MLB position takes another hit.

Last edited by SCcoug; 12-09-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Given his history, I'm assuming he is USU bound now that Gary is back. Bummer.

Comment

• Akile Davis is gone.

I'm actually bummed about this one. I feel like he had a chance to be a contributor next year.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        Akile Davis is gone.

I'm actually bummed about this one. I feel like he had a chance to be a contributor next year.
                        Which one of his 5 receptions over the last 3 years made you think that?
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          If you were to stand next to him with Davis on one side and Austin Collie on the other and had to pick which had higher upside, you'd very likely pick Davis.

He reportedly had good camps, but just couldn't crack into the lineup.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            Lol. 5 catches for 56 yards in his career.

BYU is over the schollie limit, they have to cut guys loose. Seniors (who have graduated) but have yet to ever contribute, are the first guys on the chopping block.

Wayne Kirby was academically ineligible all season. He was sitting due to transfer rules but still would not have been able to play. Kalani told him get eligible by the end of the season or we will pull your schollie until you do. He didn't and was told he would need to walk-on this next semester, he chose not to.

Folau had potential but like Kirby he is heading to team #3 now. So really how big of a loss is he?

This is not the end either, a few names to keep an eye on: Beau Hoge, Micah Simon, Riley Burt, Kavika Fonua (Most likely will medically retire), Inoke Lotulelei are among the names that could be leaving.

The good news is that Zach Wilson, Gunnar Romney and Dallin Holker have all said they will not leave on missions next year. The later two were expected to go.
                            *Banned*

Comment

If you were to stand next to him with Davis on one side and Austin Collie on the other and had to pick which had higher upside, you'd very likely pick Davis.

Wow. So you are basically saying because Davis is black, you think he has upside?

What a dumb comment.
                              *Banned*

Comment

You need to go back and watch Moneyball.
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X