Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Wow. Time for a DNews/SLtrib merger?
    The heads of Mormon-haters across the state of Utah would explode if that were to happen.

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

the trib is shit, glad to see it burn. paywall. lol.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
          The heads of Mormon-haters across the state of Utah would explode if that were to happen.
          Probably better than no newspaper at all.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Did PFS make the cut?

Comment

I am dumb enough that we get a printed paper of the SL Tribune delivered but still couldn’t get behind the paywall for online access. So I called and they said that’s correct a print subscription doesn’t get you online access because we bought it from a third party. WTF?

Fine with me if they crash and burn. I look at the obits to see which of my patients has died and a few other articles but don’t miss the online access at all — certainly won’t pay extra for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                I am dumb enough that we get a printed paper of the SL Tribune delivered but still couldn’t get behind the paywall for online access. So I called and they said that’s correct a print subscription doesn’t get you online access because we bought it from a third party. WTF?

Fine with me if they crash and burn. I look at the obits to see which of my patients has died and a few other articles but don’t miss the online access at all — certainly won’t pay extra for it.
                Yeah, me either. The trib is delivered every day to the OR so I just read it there.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

It looks like Ula Tolutau is off the team. That's to bad, that kid was a hard runner and i thought the best back they had last year.

Comment

Aren't you a Boise State fan?
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      Aren't you a Boise State fan?
                      Yeah, but he know football without the aid of google. We’ll keep him

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        Yeah, but he know football without the aid of google. We’ll keep him
                        Do you know Seattle Ute?

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Maybe I'm just an overly optimistic sort, but I can't wait for football season to start. Go Cougs!
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            Maybe I'm just an overly optimistic sort, but I can't wait for football season to start. Go Cougs!
                            I am more optimistic than is probably warranted going into this season. I'm hopeful that having experienced coaches will help the offense produce more points this season. I'm also hopeful that the team will be healthier this season, not having basically every quarterback and running back on the roster injured.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I feel like I'm taking an emotional timeout from the team like I did from the Jazz after Sloan left. They could get me back on board with a strong showing.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I don't know what to expect this season. With two top ten teams on the road and several other strong programs, I can see BYU not having any marquee wins this year and having a middling season. A surprise win or two could make the program revitalized and I hate to see another down year. Grimes is saying on the right things but will it translate into wins?

Comment

Working...
                                X