Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 BYU Cougar Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Wow. Time for a DNews/SLtrib merger?
    The heads of Mormon-haters across the state of Utah would explode if that were to happen.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

the trib is shit, glad to see it burn. paywall. lol.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    The heads of Mormon-haters across the state of Utah would explode if that were to happen.
    Probably better than no newspaper at all.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Did PFS make the cut?

I am dumb enough that we get a printed paper of the SL Tribune delivered but still couldn’t get behind the paywall for online access. So I called and they said that’s correct a print subscription doesn’t get you online access because we bought it from a third party. WTF?

Fine with me if they crash and burn. I look at the obits to see which of my patients has died and a few other articles but don’t miss the online access at all — certainly won’t pay extra for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    I am dumb enough that we get a printed paper of the SL Tribune delivered but still couldn’t get behind the paywall for online access. So I called and they said that’s correct a print subscription doesn’t get you online access because we bought it from a third party. WTF?

Fine with me if they crash and burn. I look at the obits to see which of my patients has died and a few other articles but don’t miss the online access at all — certainly won’t pay extra for it.
    Yeah, me either. The trib is delivered every day to the OR so I just read it there.
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."