Thread: Being an SDSU grad, it's galling that Cougars might rejoin the Mountain West - The Sa

Default Being an SDSU grad, it's galling that Cougars might rejoin the Mountain West - The Sa

The San Diego Union-Tribune

Being an SDSU grad, it's galling that Cougars might rejoin the Mountain West
    The San Diego Union-Tribune
    I'll go with the one-way rivalry on this one. Not long ago, when BYU pulled up its five-sizes-too-big britches and pulled out of the Mountain West conference to go independent in football (WCC in basketball, where Gonzaga currently resides), I rejoiced ...
    New Teams For The Mountain West - A Baseball PerspectiveMWWire

all 2 news articles »

More...

Oh boy. Stay classy, San Diego.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

The headline should be altered to "being an SDSU grad, I have difficulty cobbling together coherent thoughts, so you probably shouldn't read this."

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Getting SDSU fans' knickers in a twist might be the only positive of rejoining the MWC.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Getting SDSU fans' knickers in a twist might be the only positive of rejoining the MWC.
    It's the weirdest thing. Most BYU fans would never imagine SDSU as a former rival.

Maybe being in the shadow of Los Angeles has given them an inferiority complex.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    It's the weirdest thing. Most BYU fans would never imagine SDSU as a former rival.

Maybe being in the shadow of Los Angeles has given them an inferiority complex.
    I consider them a former rival in basketball.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

“being an sdsu grad, who wants to drink warm bud light and get herpes?”
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

"being an sdsu grad, I have a thing for Pontiac Grand Prix's"

We were everyone's rival in the MWC. Man those were the days.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...