Le tour 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Next year Le Grand Depart is at the Grand Place in Bruxelles. It's in honor of the 50th anniversary of the first Tour that Eddy Merckx rode. I lived there when I was a kid and I might have to try to get there to see it. Stage two of the race, which is a TTT, goes right through my old neighborhood, so that would be sort of cool.
    You should see if your old house is available to rent and watch them fly by from your own front doorstep.

I didn't think to look to see whether some were riding discs or not. I did notice that some wheel changes were comically slow, especially from a neutral service motorcycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      I didn't really notice anything with the wheels or brakes but I agree with you about Phil, he seems to be losing it. He'll say something and I'll wonder if we are watching the same broadcast but it just wouldn't be the TDF without Phil and Paul and it sure beats John Tesh and an hour on Saturday and an hour on Sunday like when I first started following the tour. I would go buy a USA Today so I could see what the results were the previous day, things are much better now.
      LOL. Remember Adrian Karsten?! Wow. That guy was worthless. Unfortunate end, notwithstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
      X