AF JAG FLITE system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AF JAG FLITE system

Does anyone here have access to the Air Force's FLITE system? The JAG selections were posted yesterday, and the SJA who interviewed me didn't call (which appears to be normal). I'm hoping someone can check to see if I'm on the list so I don't have to wait another week or two before the letter comes.
    Not that, sickos.

Is it on the AFPC website out of Randolf? I have a .mil address so I might be able to check on it.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
      Is it on the AFPC website out of Randolf? I have a .mil address so I might be able to check on it.
      I think he posted in another thread that he already got his response.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
      X