No announcement yet.

Time for Dave Rose to move along?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so yet another highly rated player comes to BYU, underperforms, then transfers. Bummer.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Ok, so yet another highly rated player comes to BYU, underperforms, then transfers. Bummer.
      The worst part is he showed glimpses of his potential last season.

Comment

• I wonder if it's a matter of apathy on Rose's part? He certainly seems to have misjudged talent. Although I was pretty skeptical of a Jordan Chapman fresh off his mission, he's played fairly well for an ACC team, albeit a fairly bad one.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• The volleyball team is going to miss him berating opposing players at the service line.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, so yet another highly rated player comes to BYU, underperforms, then transfers. Bummer.
            The lesson is don't go to BYU if you are a highly rated player.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
              The lesson is don't go to BYU if you are a highly rated player.
              Ha. That reminds me when you were insisting that Jamal Williams should never return to BYU and that BYU was ruining his life. Still makes me laugh.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• The Mormon kid at Gonzaga is transferring. I wonder if we have a shot.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  The Mormon kid at Gonzaga is transferring. I wonder if we have a shot.
                  Not if funk gets to him first!

Comment

Not if funk gets to him first!
                    Meh, he is Mormon he should go to BYU.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• his name is jesse wade.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                        Meh, he is Mormon he should go to BYU.
                        Great, now funk wants to corral all the mormons at BYU.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You could argue that the others who transferred out weren't that highly rated. Dastrup would be the first top 100/4* player.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            You could argue that the others who transferred out weren't that highly rated. Dastrup would be the first top 100/4* player.
                            Progress!

Comment

Progress!
                              I actually think this will be fun season. I understand the recent cynicism around everything though.

Comment

• https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...21-season.html
                                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Working...
                                X