Time for Dave Rose to move along?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    The same thing cost Pete Carroll his job at USC. I guess BYU is diffferent.
    I wouldn't cast stones while Kuzma's $9,500 impermissible benefit still looms.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Bump.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• His ass needs to fired.

I hope his office is cleaned out before he gets back to Provo.
        Last edited by BigPiney; 12-01-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• The team's play is worse than its pitiful talent level.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Hey guys I just checked the score and we lost to Weber allowing 113 points!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              Hey guys I just checked the score and we lost to Weber allowing 113 points!
              your mom allowed 113 points
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                your mom allowed 113 points
                she should be fired too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  she should be fired too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Is it possible that the recent slide was caused by certain donors encouraging Terry Nashif to leave and he was the best coach other than Dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                      Is it possible that the recent slide was caused by certain donors encouraging Terry Nashif to leave and he was the best coach other than Dave?
                      No. The slide happened with Nashif on the staff. Also the numbers are actually good. Top 25 in offensive rating and Top 90 in D. We should have a better record than we do.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Is it possible that the recent slide was caused by certain donors encouraging Terry Nashif to leave and he was the best coach other than Dave?
                        i was thinking it had a little to do with really good players like Mika and Bryant leaving, Emery being ruled ineligible, etc. terry nashif never should have been allowed to play d1 basketball - hell, he would have ridden the bench on a NAIA team - and if he hadn't been a d1 basketball player, he never would have gotten a coaching job at BYU. they don't miss nashif.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          i was thinking it had a little to do with really good players like Mika and Bryant leaving, Emery being ruled ineligible, etc. terry nashif never should have been allowed to play d1 basketball - hell, he would have ridden the bench on a NAIA team - and if he hadn't been a d1 basketball player, he never would have gotten a coaching job at BYU. they don't miss nashif.
                          so you're saying because he wasn't a talented player he couldn't possibly be a good coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            so you're saying because he wasn't a talented player he couldn't possibly be a good coach?
                            no. saying that he never would have gotten that opportunity.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• He sure got a lot of offers to coach elsewhere for a guy who couldn’t coach.

Comment

He sure got a lot of offers to coach elsewhere for a guy who couldn’t coach.
                                i haven't heard what he's doing now. which one did he take?
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X