Mueller as Special Counsel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller as Special Counsel

Have yall read these grand jury indictments? Holy crud!
    https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Trump.JPG

This one amazes me because the English is not good, and anyone who read it with a decent high school education might wonder about the person who wrote it acting as a political operative. I know I would.
    bad english.JPG
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

mrs. myboynoah is reading it as I write. She is appalled.

Edit: it's sick.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

busted.JPG

What's amazing me is that this is only illegal because these are foreign nationals. There are surely armies of party stooges on all sides who do this perfectly legally because they're citizens.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          No collusion. He wanted to, but didn't.

Comment

Americans are dumb dumbs.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...news-operation
              Russian businessman and chef to Russian President Vladimir Putin is believed to be behind a Russian troll factory that used social media to spread fake news during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to multiple officials briefed on the investigation, CNN reported.

The chef, Yevgeny Prigozhin, owner of Concord Management and Consulting, is suspected of being the main investor of the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a secretive technology firm based in St. Petersburg.
              So, the owner of all of this is Putin's chef. I'm saving all my cusswords until I see how deep these goes.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                Americans are dumb dumbs.
                I bet you a shiny penny that Brexit rolls up into this too.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  I bet you a shiny penny that Brexit rolls up into this too.
                  Not taking that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    Not taking that bet.
                    Pence was swearing to the WashingtonPost two days ago that the intelligence agencies found no proof of the effectiveness of Russian interference. The intelligence agencies themselves said that they never assessed that. This indictment quotes the Russians themselves as believing that they did.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      No collusion. He wanted to, but didn't.
                      lol. Just like Bill Clinton didn't inhale.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FEEDING INTO THE ALARMIST NARRATIVE
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FEEDING INTO THE ALARMIST NARRATIVE
                          The PC term these days is "paranoid"

Comment

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...n-us-elections

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/polit...nce/index.html

Interesting. I wonder what happens if any of these start talking.

Comment

Mueller grasping at straws with these indictments. Where's the beef?
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                              X