Mueller as Special Counsel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    It's pretty obvious that the Mueller investigation is costing too much, taking too long, with little to no results!https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...freaking-fast/Shut it down!
    Hell no... we need to start bombing Russia now and kill those hackers!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Hell no... we need to start bombing Russia now and kill those hackers!
      I am not sure a russian bot would be any more effective or tireless than Uncle Ted in combating any negative news about Russia/Putin.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I am not sure a russian bot would be any more effective or tireless than Uncle Ted in combating any negative news about Russia/Putin.
        Ted is much faster for sure.

Comment

One thing is for sure... if I was in charge we would be bombing those Russians already.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

One thing is for sure... if I was in charge we would be bombing those Russians already.
            Sure you would. Libertarians are known for being pro-war.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              Sure you would. Libertarians are known for being pro-war.
              When it comes to those Russians it is different... I guess I am still very much living in the '80's, man:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Are we sure he isn't a bot?
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

4OPF87PD4vrVWvDQbNNkPvsABkvvlHhNuHxIhhXFdKs.jpg
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    No.
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

[ATTACH]8592[/ATTACH]
                      Manafort's a guppy, huh? That asshole is looking at some time!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                        No.
                        First, y'all... now twitter:

Twitter Locks Thousands of Libertarians & Conservatives Out of Their Accounts

What do you have against Libertarians and free speech?!?
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

do you know what free speech is?
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            do you know what free speech is?
                            Yeah, sh*t that I program my bot to say.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

When it comes to those Russians it is different... I guess I am still very much living in the '80's, man:

Ha, I love that clip. Sure didn’t age well for obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Uh, I am going to let Brother Periwinkle answer this one.

|
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                |
                                V
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X