Mueller as Special Counsel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Pence was swearing to the WashingtonPost two days ago that the intelligence agencies found no proof of the effectiveness of Russian interference. The intelligence agencies themselves said that they never assessed that. This indictment quotes the Russians themselves as believing that they did.
    Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse. I'm sure he actually believes God put him in this place of power to do something great.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Mueller grasping at straws with these indictments. Where's the beef?
      you serious, clark?
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Mueller grasping at straws with these indictments. Where's the beef?
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          you serious, clark?
          HA! You beat me to it!
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse. I'm sure he actually believes God put him in this place of power to do something great.
            With a heavy heart I find myself in disagreement with you. Nobody is as bad as Trump. He's the worst. Pence is pretty standard GOP fare. He's a nut who normally wouldn't make it past New Hampshire, but he's a predictable nut.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              you serious, clark?
              Mueller indicts 13 employees of a Russian troll farm for buying online ads, featuring "Buff Bernie" among others. In the face of billion-dollar election budgets, I'm sure these 13 tipped the scales... an amazing feat.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                With a heavy heart I find myself in disagreement with you. Nobody is as bad as Trump. He's the worst. Pence is pretty standard GOP fare. He's a nut who normally wouldn't make it past New Hampshire, but he's a predictable nut.
                Agreed.

Comment

Mueller indicts 13 employees of a Russian troll farm for buying online ads, featuring "Buff Bernie" among others. In the face of billion-dollar election budgets, I'm sure these 13 tipped the scales... an amazing feat.
                  Is Uncle Ted on vacation today?

Comment

HA! You beat me to it!
                    That is a frequently used movie quote in our house too.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Is Uncle Ted on vacation today?
                      Maybe. If he was here, he'd probably be the first to point out that these indictments cite no evidence of coordination with the Trump campaign.

We've gone over the facebook stuff before... Clinton/Trump combined spent over $80 million in facebook ads, yet this Russian agency spends ~$100k on 3000 ad buys - the majority of which ran *after* the election - and somehow still magically changed the outcome of the election. NFW.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Maybe. If he was here, he'd probably be the first to point out that these indictments cite no evidence of coordination with the Trump campaign.

We've gone over the facebook stuff before... Clinton/Trump combined spent over $80 million in facebook ads, yet this Russian agency spends ~$100k on 3000 ad buys - the majority of which ran *after* the election - and somehow still magically changed the outcome of the election. NFW.
                        I don't think anyone has missed that the indictments alone don't PROVE coordination with Trump's campaign. Not that such proof if it turns up would matter to you or many other people.

Comment

that doesn't make it not alarming
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Does it have to actually mean changing of votes or proveably making a difference in the election results before anything matters?

Comment

Spreadsheet showing tweets from 10 or so of the most influential accounts in these indictments. Some of the tweets were retweeted 10-20,000 times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...aring&sle=true

4224729994 ten_gop 1473991643000 2016-09-16 2:07:23 1265 FALSE 979 RT if you also think that @wikileaks has done great service for the Americans exposing Hillary's corruption
                              #DNCleak https://t.co/GeqrNCwCGn
                              4224729994 ten_gop 1478473746000 2016-11-06 23:09:06 1456 FALSE 1206 Rudy Giuliani: FBI agents are furious Hillary wasn't indicted.

The FBI is dead. Hillary is #AboveTheLaw https://t.co/MPIBAtWa4z

Comment

I see what's occupied Ted's attention today:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/ru...ntl/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X