Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Discussion about Texas Senate Elections

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    I’ll be voting for Mitt over whatever well intended soul or party gag the democrats stick on the ballot. Mitt was right about Russia and he was right about Trump!

I’m finally jealous of Utah. I wish I could trade Ted Cruz for mitt Romney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I’m finally jealous of Utah. I wish I could trade Ted Cruz for mitt Romney.

Vote for this guy over Cruz in the primary. Seems pretty level headed and his credentials are at least what Cruz had before he got elected. Pro-free trade and free market, reasonable on immigration, in favor of the government staying out of regulating personal lives. not afraid to call Trump's BS. Will he beat Cruz? Probably not, but nothing to lose voting for him in the primary.

https://www.stefanofortexas.com/issues/
    Last edited by BlueK; 02-15-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Vote for this guy over Cruz in the primary. Seems pretty level headed and his credentials are at least what Cruz had before he got elected. Pro-free trade and free market, reasonable on immigration, in favor of the government staying out of regulating personal lives. not afraid to call Trump's BS. Will he beat Cruz? Probably not, but nothing to lose voting for him in the primary.

His name is Stefano de Stefano? How does that happen?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        His name is Stefano de Stefano? How does that happen?
        Don't know. I still remember a guy in my ward when I was 5 years old because his name was Howard Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post

My current office building is front and center in the picture on his website. I’ll definitely vote for him now even though he looks like a dorky lawyer...but not as dorky as Ted Rafael Cruz

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

My current office building is front and center in the picture on his website. I’ll definitely vote for him now even though he looks like a dorky lawyer...but not as dorky as Ted Rafael Cruz

Yeah, I'd say his appearance would be a detractor...until you see what Cruz looks like.

Comment

Ted Cruz is a vampire.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Rickey Dean Morris Jr for US Senate.... https://www.gofundme.com/RickeyMorrisJrforSenateTX-LP

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Rickey Dean Morris Jr for US Senate.... https://www.gofundme.com/RickeyMorrisJrforSenateTX-LP

Surprising:

No donations yet. Help launch this campaign and become the first donor.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

A lot of lawyers look bad, but I don't know any that look that bad.

Engineers, on the other hand...
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        A lot of lawyers look bad, but I don't know any that look that bad.

Engineers, on the other hand...
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Speaking of engineers... used to work with this guy back in the 90s, now he's running for Congress using the slogan: Make America Like Texas.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                          X