Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    You with the virtue signalling and gas-lighting as usual. Strange to see you criticize Dobbs as he is cut from the same nativist cloth as Pat Buchanan, death of the west, and all of that bs.
    For Dobbs to say that Romney's comments are "treason" is not just laughable, pathetic and stupid, it's simply un-American. He knows better. He knows what the First Amendment is. It's not like he dropped out of middle school. So what's his angle?
    Last edited by BlueK; 01-07-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Shutdown showdown: Senate votes down two bills to end shutdown after Trump agrees to postpone State of the Union

In its second vote of the day, the Senate rejected a Democratic bill to reopen the government through Feb. 8.

The measure failed on a 52-to-44 vote. A half-dozen Republicans, including Sens. Lamar Alexander (Tenn.), Susan Collins (Maine), Cory Gardner (Colo.), Johnny Isakson (Ga.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) and Mitt Romney (Utah), defied Trump, voting with Democrats in favor of the measure.
      Mitt Happens!!!
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• This is the Mitt Romney I'd like to see more of instead of the one calling Trump's laughable proposal "a good deal."

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          This is the Mitt Romney I'd like to see more of instead of the one calling Trump's laughable proposal "a good deal."
          That is the problem with "Flip-flop Mitt"... you never know which one you are going to get.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            That is the problem with "Flip-flop Mitt"... you never know which one you are going to get.

Its stupid to expect any politician (or any human) to adopt one idea on any single issue and never change it ever again. You can stop posting this one now.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Its stupid to expect any politician (or any human) to adopt one idea on any single issue and never change it ever again. You can stop posting this one now.
              But Mitt changes his mind on an issue (sometimes within days) so often!
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

But Mitt changes his mind on an issue (sometimes within days) so often!
                Does he? That video you posted is from 2011.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Does he? That video you posted is from 2011.
                  Yeah, someone really needs to update that... there is now a lot more examples.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I wonder why UT feels so threatened by Mitt.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I wonder why UT feels so threatened by Mitt.
                      I am just worried for all you utahns and what your junior senator may do to your great state.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I am just worried for all you utahns and what your junior senator may do to your great state.
                        Don't worry. We got this.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Exactly. So good. That's a head and shoulders above response.

Comment

• You need to update your picture of Cruz... he has a beard now:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You need to update your picture of Cruz... he has a beard now:

He's still Cruz.

Comment

Working...
                                X