No announcement yet.

Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitt isn’t a career politician. You have to actually win elections to be one of those
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      It was not a Hood jersey. It actually said ROMNEY on the back and the number 5 was for the five for the fight charity that the Jazz and Vivint are supporting.

https://twitter.com/Lockedonsports/s...09918240059392
      Tell that CMBF.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• You guys act like this is Mitt’s first Jazz game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          You guys act like this is Mitt’s first Jazz game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          That’s exactly how they’re acting! Romney-hating bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            That’s exactly how they’re acting! Romney-hating bastards.
            Sonsabitches, that's what they are, mark "chappaquiddick" kennedy lovin' sonsabitches.

Mitt was wearing "his own" jersey; one that he earned.

Mitt Happens!!!
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Sonsabitches, that's what they are, mark "chappaquiddick" kennedy lovin' sonsabitches.

Mitt was wearing "his own" jersey; one that he earned.

Mitt Happens!!!
              And also that is helping to cure cancer. Apparently that's not good enough for some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                And also that is helping to cure cancer. Apparently that's not good enough for some people.
                Apparently Commando, Applejack and PAC love cancer
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Too far. You went too far.

Comment

No I love cancer. Except that time my dad died of it when I was a kid. :/
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Too far. You went too far.
                      Listen to your friend yohio, Moliere.

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

He's trying to figure out the best way to defend the Westbrook/Adams Center PnR.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• pictures like that make me very nostalgic for provo. maybe time to move there.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              pictures like that make me very nostalgic for provo. maybe time to move there.
                              Yes! Come home, brother.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                pictures like that make me very nostalgic for provo. maybe time to move there.
                                Has uncle ted brainwashed you into living in Texas?

Comment

Working...
                                X