Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Default Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

He's running!

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...hursday-report

And f*** this guy. F*** the Utah GOP Chairman! What a horrible and cruel thing to say about the next Senator from the Pretty, Great State of Utah!

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...llary-clinton/

Haha. Stupid state party leaders.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    He's running!

And f*** this guy. F*** the Utah GOP Chairman! What a horrible and cruel thing to say about the next Senator from the Pretty, Great State of Utah!

Rob should STFU. He probably sealed his fate with those comments.

He's running!

rob anderson better gtfo the way before he gets his dumb ass run over by the mitt train
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Rob should STFU. He probably sealed his fate with those comments.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    rob anderson better gtfo the way before he gets his dumb ass run over by the mitt train
    Agree! He's made an enemy of us and mbn that's for sure.

And Anderson isn’t sure Romney would represent the party well, either. “He has never been a Trump supporter,” Anderson said. “I just want somebody to support the party platforms.”
    Sounds like a great selling point for Mitt's campaign!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Agree! He's made an enemy of us and mbn that's for sure.
    Fuck him. Dumbshit Rob Andersen, two bit SOB. Probably has a big TRUMP! tattooed on his ass.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Sounds like a great selling point for Mitt's campaign!
    Yeah. If that's a problem for him, he's welcome to encourage a Trumpster to run.

wow, the state party chairman blasting a candidate from his own party who is actually very popular and sure to win. That's pretty weird. He is either a very hardcore ideologue who doesn't care about going against the grain as long as he's pushing his agenda on the rest of the party, or he's just delusional if he thinks he represents the normal person in Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Fuck him. Dumbshit Rob Andersen, two bit SOB. Probably has a big TRUMP! tattooed on his ass.

I love you, MBN.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Yeah. If that's a problem for him, he's welcome to encourage a Trumpster to run.
    Exactly. Seems like he's just bitter that the Trumpster faction isn't nearly as popular in Utah as he would like. I welcome Romney winning this and Utah making national headlines electing a senator who is not pro-Trump. With any luck it will make Trump lash out at Utah and Mormons.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    wow, the state party chairman blasting a candidate from his own party who is actually very popular and sure to win. That's pretty weird. He is either a very hardcore ideologue who doesn't care about going against the grain as long as he's pushing his agenda on the rest of the party, or he's just delusional if he thinks he represents the normal person in Utah.
    I think he may just be annoyed that he doesn't get to play any part in the election. He can't develop any ties with the new senator because Romney doesn't need anything from the state GOP to win.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I think he may just be annoyed that he doesn't get to play any part in the election. He can't develop any ties with the new senator because Romney doesn't need anything from the state GOP to win.
    Yeah maybe, except for that comment at the end talking about wanting someone who supports Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    AGREE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I love you, MBN.
    AGREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Yeah maybe, except for that comment at the end talking about wanting someone who supports Trump.
    Just posturing so it doesn't look like he's a complete selfish a-hole.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Just posturing so it doesn't look like he's a complete selfish a-hole.
    Or trying to score points on the national GOP level. But speaking out publicly in such a way against the likely nominee isn't going to win him many friends. I would say his public political career now in Utah is likely done.

I love you, MBN.
    I was tempted to put that post in the blink...blink....blink thread.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

lol! I love the outrage by the Trumpers: THIS IS GOING TO BE A CORONATION AND THAT WORRIES ME!!! Why- because he already is polling far and away the most popular candidate? Yeah- that's how Democracy works, morons.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Oh, man! Calling Romney a carpetbagger like Hillary who poached all the good talent and drove better candidates out of the race just doesn't come across well in print. It's not like he intended that to be disparaging or unsupportive.

Oh, man! Calling Romney a carpetbagger like Hillary who poached all the good talent and drove better candidates out of the race just doesn't come across well in print. It's not like he intended that to be disparaging or unsupportive.

Speaking of back-pedaling, Mitt choose not to announce today. I think he's scared that he's going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    Speaking of back-pedaling, Mitt choose not to announce today. I think he's scared that he's going to lose.
    What?... Is Obama moving to Utah and running as the dem's candidate (so he can kick RMoney's butt again)?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Shut. Your. Whore. Mouth.

It is out of respect for the shooting victims you dum dum.

Romney had planned to release the video on Thursday, they said, but he tweeted Wednesday night that he would not make an announcement about Utah’s Senate race because of the deadly school shooting in Florida. It wasn’t clear when he would reschedule his announcement.

Agree! Applejack is a dum dum!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    lol! I love the outrage by the Trumpers: THIS IS GOING TO BE A CORONATION AND THAT WORRIES ME!!! Why- because he already is polling far and away the most popular candidate? Yeah- that's how Democracy works, morons.
    Uh, we're past democracy now. It's Trumpism, baby! Get with the times!

Yeah right. Maybe there is some skeleton in his closet?

Yeah right. Maybe there is some skeleton in his closet?
    I am guessing his closet is full of binders.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Big scoop by Politico. Romney's strategy for victory is to run a campaign for the Utah seat in the United States Senate.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-hatch-410352