X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

He's running!

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...hursday-report

And f*** this guy. F*** the Utah GOP Chairman! What a horrible and cruel thing to say about the next Senator from the Pretty, Great State of Utah!

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...llary-clinton/

Haha. Stupid state party leaders.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      He's running!

And f*** this guy. F*** the Utah GOP Chairman! What a horrible and cruel thing to say about the next Senator from the Pretty, Great State of Utah!

Rob should STFU. He probably sealed his fate with those comments.

Comment

He's running!

rob anderson better gtfo the way before he gets his dumb ass run over by the mitt train
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          Rob should STFU. He probably sealed his fate with those comments.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            rob anderson better gtfo the way before he gets his dumb ass run over by the mitt train
            Agree! He's made an enemy of us and mbn that's for sure.

Comment

And Anderson isn’t sure Romney would represent the party well, either. “He has never been a Trump supporter,” Anderson said. “I just want somebody to support the party platforms.”
              Sounds like a great selling point for Mitt's campaign!
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Agree! He's made an enemy of us and mbn that's for sure.
                Fuck him. Dumbshit Rob Andersen, two bit SOB. Probably has a big TRUMP! tattooed on his ass.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Sounds like a great selling point for Mitt's campaign!
                  Yeah. If that's a problem for him, he's welcome to encourage a Trumpster to run.
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

wow, the state party chairman blasting a candidate from his own party who is actually very popular and sure to win. That's pretty weird. He is either a very hardcore ideologue who doesn't care about going against the grain as long as he's pushing his agenda on the rest of the party, or he's just delusional if he thinks he represents the normal person in Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      Fuck him. Dumbshit Rob Andersen, two bit SOB. Probably has a big TRUMP! tattooed on his ass.

I love you, MBN.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        Yeah. If that's a problem for him, he's welcome to encourage a Trumpster to run.
                        Exactly. Seems like he's just bitter that the Trumpster faction isn't nearly as popular in Utah as he would like. I welcome Romney winning this and Utah making national headlines electing a senator who is not pro-Trump. With any luck it will make Trump lash out at Utah and Mormons.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          wow, the state party chairman blasting a candidate from his own party who is actually very popular and sure to win. That's pretty weird. He is either a very hardcore ideologue who doesn't care about going against the grain as long as he's pushing his agenda on the rest of the party, or he's just delusional if he thinks he represents the normal person in Utah.
                          I think he may just be annoyed that he doesn't get to play any part in the election. He can't develop any ties with the new senator because Romney doesn't need anything from the state GOP to win.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            I think he may just be annoyed that he doesn't get to play any part in the election. He can't develop any ties with the new senator because Romney doesn't need anything from the state GOP to win.
                            Yeah maybe, except for that comment at the end talking about wanting someone who supports Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              AGREE!

Comment

Working...
                              X