Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    It is out of respect for the shooting victims you dum dum.
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Agree! Applejack is a dum dum!
    Come on, guys. Take it easy on her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I’ll be voting for Mitt over whatever well intended soul or party gag the democrats stick on the ballot. Mitt was right about Russia and he was right about Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        I’ll be voting for Mitt over whatever well intended soul or party gag the democrats stick on the ballot. Mitt was right about Russia and he was right about Trump!
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
          SU

Comment

I wonder if SU would vote for Romney. Probably not, because Romney's LDS.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
              I wonder if SU would vote for Romney. Probably not, because Romney's LDS.
              Didn't he vote for Romney for Pres?

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

We'll keep all discussion here focused on Mitt Romney. Texans gfy.

Comment

Comment

My apologies. How you know this site isn't Cougarboard: I'm not banned from posting for a week for posting in the wrong category.

Comment

Mitt has Frank's endorsement... good enough for me.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        Didn't he vote for Romney for Pres?
                        He voted for Obama.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          He voted for Obama.
                          He also voted for Sarah Palin.

Comment

:rockon2::rockon2:

MITT

Comment

Romney’s influence in the state was on full display this week, when Utah Republican Chairman Rob Anderson gave an interview to the Salt Lake Tribune harshly criticizing the Romney’s candidacy. “I think he’s keeping out candidates that I think would be a better fit for Utah because, let’s face it, Mitt Romney doesn’t live here, his kids weren’t born here, he doesn’t shop here,” he told the paper, adding, “He has never been a Trump supporter.”

Instead of casting doubt on Romney’s chances at the seat, Anderson’s remarks were met with a swift and punishing backlash from Utah Republicans. . . . . By day’s end, Anderson was forced into a full retreat, releasing a statement that praised Romney and expressed “regret” that his comments “came across as disparaging or unsupportive.”
                              Too little, too late Rob. That Trump tramp stamp is forever.

MITT

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

:rockon2::rockon2:

MITT
                                If you can watch that and not get teary eyes then you’re simply not human and don’t post here.

Comment

Working...
                                X