Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
    He should be in his second term as president right now.
    Omg I feel the exact same way! We’re not the only ones, either. Mbn does too.

Comment

So, which homeless transgender person are the Dems going to nominate to run against Mitt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        So, which homeless transgender person are the Dems going to nominate to run against Mitt?
        The official speed bump is Jenny Wilson.

https://wilsonforsenate.com/
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            The official speed bump is Jenny Wilson.

https://wilsonforsenate.com/
            Now, all we need to find out is who the Libertarian candidate will be and we can get this show started.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Now, all we need to find out is who the Libertarian candidate will be and we can get this show started.
              Frank, you should run as the Libertarian... you would be great. I would donate the first $5 toward your campaign.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Matt Schlapp, another asswipe sporting a Trump tramp stamp.

These guys are running scared.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Matt Schlapp, another asswipe sporting a Trump tramp stamp.

These guys are running scared.

"Pathetic" that someone would run for senate when they shouldn't have trouble getting 80% of the vote? Are they just out of touch, or is it more about being frustrated that not everyone is falling in line with Trump? Since it's Fox I think we know the answer.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 02-19-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Frank, you should run as the Libertarian... you would be great. I would donate the first $5 toward your campaign.
                    Count me in on another five dollars.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I’ll be voting for Mitt over whatever well intended soul or party gag the democrats stick on the ballot. Mitt was right about Russia and he was right about Trump!

Romney accepts endorsement from a Nazi / white supremecist. Sad!
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

what a cuck trump is. knows he’s in trouble with mitt, totally unbeholden to the gop and its lizard people donors, in the senate.
                        Last edited by old_gregg; 02-19-2018, 07:38 PM.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          what a cuck trump is. knows he’s in trouble with mitt, totally unbeholden to the gop and its lizard people donors, in the senate.
                          That was a pretty non suck upy respond by Mitt.

Comment

It’s hard to ignore the endorsement by a sitting president, so Mitt really couldn’t have done much differently. Still, when you’ve dissed the prez like he has, thanking him now just feeds into his flip flop stereotype.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

That was a pretty non suck upy respond by Mitt.
                              Yeah, that's Mitt's way of saying "ESAD, you asshole." HAPPY!
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Yeah, that's Mitt's way of saying "ESAD, you asshole." HAPPY!
                                bad look accepting it after saying id refuse your endorsement.

Comment

Working...
                                X