Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Who knows that he didn't? All we have to go by is that Trump wanted him in but Putin didn't, but then Trump claims he purposely eliminated him from consideration and that "Romney was begging" for the spot, or whatever lying bullshit Trump said...
    We were talking about Trump's endorsement of Mitt's senate run, not the SoS position. He accepted the endorsement in his tweet response to Trump.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      We were talking about Trump's endorsement of Mitt's senate run, not the SoS position. He accepted the endorsement in his tweet response to Trump.
      Yes, because Mitt was taught to be a polite person by his mother.

Mitt Happens!!!
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

He basically said, "thanks." It was about as unenthusiastic and non-deferential as it gets. deferential

Comment

• They bonded over football years ago. Now President Trump sees Mitt Romney as his harshest GOP foe.

Sen. Murphy is mystified by the way Romney has been ostracized by some in his party, noting that the senator is a classical conservative.

“I think it is such a tragic statement about the moment we are in that Romney’s colleagues are so openly critical of him simply because he doesn’t follow the president blindly like the rest of them,” Murphy said. “In any other era, the way in which Mitt Romney approaches his job would be middle of the pack. He looks like an outlier simply because he is not willing to follow the president on every issue and on every behavior without question.”
            No worries. Mitt's a leader, not a follower. When the dust clears he'll be on top with his integrity intact.

Mitt Happens!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Has the resurgence of ISIS happened yet?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Has the resurgence of ISIS happened yet?

Not to worry, Ted! If I've learned anything from history, I feel confident in saying that the Islamic Brotherhood is squelched for good!
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Wait... Did Mitt flip-flop again or just change parties?

Lindsey Graham: ‘Not One Vote’ Among Senate Republicans To Remove Trump ‘Because He Did Nothing Wrong’

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham said there is “not one vote” among Senate Republicans to remove President Donald Trump from office “because he did nothing wrong.”
                  [...]
                  https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/29/l...chment-senate/
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Wait... Did Mitt flip-flop again or just change parties?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/29/l...chment-senate/
                    Now hear me me out on this. I think there's a possibility, however slight, that Lindsey Graham is telling lies.

Comment

• Wouldn't this be a little like polling the jury on how they're going to vote before the trial has started and before the evidence has been presented?

Honestly - I'd hope they aren't going to vote anyone out of office prior to a trial taking place.

Comment

• Hey, Mitt is Jr's favorite...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• He is sooooo stupid. Mitt is a Republican.

The Trumps poop their adult diapers when they hear the name Romney.

Mit Happens!!!

Comment

• Is there no better man? There is no better man.

Mitt Happens!!!

Last edited by myboynoah; 12-04-2019, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Mitt happens!

Comment

• That tree is not 12’ tall. Just felt that needed pointing out.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X