• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I love you, MBN.
    AGREE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Yeah maybe, except for that comment at the end talking about wanting someone who supports Trump.
      Just posturing so it doesn't look like he's a complete selfish a-hole.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Just posturing so it doesn't look like he's a complete selfish a-hole.
        Or trying to score points on the national GOP level. But speaking out publicly in such a way against the likely nominee isn't going to win him many friends. I would say his public political career now in Utah is likely done.

Comment

I love you, MBN.
          I was tempted to put that post in the blink...blink....blink thread.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

lol! I love the outrage by the Trumpers: THIS IS GOING TO BE A CORONATION AND THAT WORRIES ME!!! Why- because he already is polling far and away the most popular candidate? Yeah- that's how Democracy works, morons.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Oh, man! Calling Romney a carpetbagger like Hillary who poached all the good talent and drove better candidates out of the race just doesn't come across well in print. It's not like he intended that to be disparaging or unsupportive.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post

Oh, man! Calling Romney a carpetbagger like Hillary who poached all the good talent and drove better candidates out of the race just doesn't come across well in print. It's not like he intended that to be disparaging or unsupportive.

Speaking of back-pedaling, Mitt choose not to announce today. I think he's scared that he's going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  Speaking of back-pedaling, Mitt choose not to announce today. I think he's scared that he's going to lose.
                  What?... Is Obama moving to Utah and running as the dem's candidate (so he can kick RMoney's butt again)?
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Shut. Your. Whore. Mouth.

Comment

It is out of respect for the shooting victims you dum dum.

Romney had planned to release the video on Thursday, they said, but he tweeted Wednesday night that he would not make an announcement about Utah’s Senate race because of the deadly school shooting in Florida. It wasn’t clear when he would reschedule his announcement.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Agree! Applejack is a dum dum!

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          lol! I love the outrage by the Trumpers: THIS IS GOING TO BE A CORONATION AND THAT WORRIES ME!!! Why- because he already is polling far and away the most popular candidate? Yeah- that's how Democracy works, morons.
                          Uh, we're past democracy now. It's Trumpism, baby! Get with the times!

Comment

Yeah right. Maybe there is some skeleton in his closet?

Comment

Yeah right. Maybe there is some skeleton in his closet?
                              I am guessing his closet is full of binders.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Big scoop by Politico. Romney's strategy for victory is to run a campaign for the Utah seat in the United States Senate.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-hatch-410352

Comment

Working...
                                X