No announcement yet.

Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, Obama’s foreign policy going down in shambles day by day. Go Mitt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Ha, Obama’s foreign policy going down in shambles day by day. Go Mitt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Someone named "narq" in the comments section posted this:

Nuclear weapons don't kill people. People kill people. The only way to stop a bad country with a bomb is with a good country with a bomb. We can arm all of our teachers with nuclear missiles in case there's a strike aimed at our schools.
      Made me lol

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Obama was and is an idiot and Mitt was and is a Prophet.

Mitt Happens!!!
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Someone named "narq" in the comments section posted this:

Made me lol

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Obama was and is an idiot and Mitt was and is a Prophet.

Mitt Happens!!!
        It's funny, but this is exactly what Trump was saying during the campaign: basically every country should have nukes. Did he have a clue what he was talking about? No, of course not. He walked it back later when everyone more or less made fun of it.

Comment

• Per second Steele memo, Russia blocked Romney from becoming SOS

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ru...rticle/2650674

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...-trump-dossier
          Last edited by frank ryan; 03-05-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            They actually helped Mitt out on that one.

Mitt Happens!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Nothing to see here. Russia should have a say in who our secretary of state is.

Comment

Christopher Steele meet Curveball. Curveball meet Christopher Steele.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Mitt Happens!!!

Comment

• This, President Dumphead, is how you tweet. No profanity, no lies, no insults, no sexual innuendo.

Mitt Happens!!!

Comment

• Got to say, I like that tie. Purple, the perfect mix of red and blue.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Well, if anybody could beat Mitt...

http://fox13now.com/2018/03/16/abe-l...or-u-s-senate/

τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Spencer Cox really is funny.

Comment

• Did Abe Lincoln have a pinky ring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                              Did Abe Lincoln have a pinky ring?

Pinky rings were pretty common in the mid-nineteenth century.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                                Did Abe Lincoln have a pinky ring?

How else did he seal his letters?
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X