Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinking about signing the wifey and I up for Seattle to Portland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekster View Post
    WHIle you are right, it seems like this place is so full of affronts to language, logic and decency that I am not sure why this one set you off.
    Probably the fact that my bro asked him to post more.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      Probably the fact that my bro asked him to post more.
      Wait, Mr. Bean is a [Name Redacted] acolyte?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
        WHIle you are right, it seems like this place is so full of affronts to language, logic and decency that I am not sure why this one set you off.
        When posting a quick note on my phone in a cage full of poo-throwing monkeys, I will spend about a grand total of 3 nanoseconds even thinking about grammar. My boss, who is an executive at a publicly traded company, says "those ones" all the time but I'm not an asshat on an anonymous message board so I feel no need to correct him.

Dilly Dilly

Comment

Haha, I like the attitude. I hope you stick around. Plus I just think Mr Bean is a funny character.

Comment

Working...
          X