Political Left/Right Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    One could see how each answer would likely affect the results, but I'm curious if a "don't know what arugula is" response would push one more to the right than would "dislike arugula." I'm also curious how the three answers to "where would you prefer to live", big city, out in the country, or small town, would change things. I voted "small town," since I love where I live and our little burg has only 70,000 residents, but it's within a 40-minute drive of three major cities and three international airports, without which I'd live elsewhere. I suspect by "small town" they meant something more like Mayberry or Hooterville.
    No offense, but I think you are kidding yourself if you think you live in a small town by any meaningful measure (including having "only" 70,000 residents)
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 6.30.54 PM.jpg

I answered honestly.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Genuinely in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
          No offense, but I think you are kidding yourself if you think you live in a small town by any meaningful measure (including having "only" 70,000 residents)
          This reminds me of a friend I had at BYU from Piute County. I met his mom once and she mentioned that it scared her to drive in big cities with lots of traffic. That meant when they would go to Provo she couldn't drive anymore once they got to Nephi.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            I'm the only asshole here who lives in a small town.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Left leaning centrist. Interesting.

Comment

Solidly right wing - 25/75

I didn't think I was that right wing - then again there were some close calls on the questions.
                Last edited by happyone; 02-12-2018, 07:38 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Ha, hardcore right-wing. What's with all you commie pinkos anyway?

Comment

I took it again - changed four answers and came out 50/50

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      Somewhat left-wing

65 left|35 right. I've become more conservative I guess.
                      70 left | 30 right

I knew frank was a poseur.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

50/50

Comment

Mildly Left

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                            I took it again - changed four answers and came out 50/50
                            Cheater.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Left leaning centrist. First time that accusation has ever been thrown at me.
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Let’s keep these updates coming! Super interesting! But afterward it’s time to leave your street where only people with business in your neighborhood will travel and follow your dreams while eating an arugula salad and giving back to your community!

Comment

Working...
                                X